#BringBackTheFed

Remove SWAT ladders.

They make it too easy.

Removing SWAT ladders also makes it impossible for cops. As it stands now we have 3 entry points with no ladders, easily covered by rebels. With ladders 7, which is still honestly fairly easy to cover for a group of non potatos. The fed is the perfect end game, unlike the bank and prison which are 80% win for rebels cops actually stand a valid chance at the fed.

1 ladder' date=' maybe 2. That way when a ladder pops you have 1 person rotate and they can cover it. Currently it is very op with so many ladders, I hate getting shot in the back :([/quote']

I hate getting shot from 700 meters out at the bank crossing no mans land trying to get to the building.... There are only a few legit entry points with ladders, all but 2 can be watched while also watching a gate.

Sling a car and hit the ladder with the car and they are down to 3 ladders, do it to every ladder and they are forced to go in through the gates. Once you destroy all the ladders then gg cops cant ladder.

Making things easier for Civs doesn't really make any sense seeing as rebel already have more armour higher caliber weapons (then most cops).

But the fed is pointless for the amount of effort it takes and time its not really worth it in the long run.

Keep ladders' date=' but put the deerstands back in?[/quote'] This needs to happen. There is no way for rebels to cover all 6 places. especially with the 10 man group cap. And with all of the new cops there are regularly 15-20 cops... the zerging will be real

maybe putting deerstands back in, but only having 1 in the east and 1 in the west? preferably in locations that don't make them super OP to be in. Also Rangers 3 ladders idea was good too. It's just really hard to do feds with the group cap, 15-20 cops and 6 ladders. Because doing the fed is only partly defending it while stealing the gold bars. After that we still have to get a HEMMIT to north rebel. which isnt easy having 5+ cops stacked on every entrance plus swat hopping the walls at random locations.

• 4 weeks later...

Removing SWAT ladders also makes it impossible for cops. As it stands now we have 3 entry points with no ladders, easily covered by rebels. With ladders 7, which is still honestly fairly easy to cover for a group of non potatos. The fed is the perfect end game, unlike the bank and prison which are 80% win for rebels cops actually stand a valid chance at the fed.

The prison has one entry and the bank has 2??? how does having 3 rather than 7 any different. No one hits the fed anymore because of group cap and the likelihood of 20 + cops on the server when people re actually on to do one. 

The prison has one entry and the bank has 2??? how does having 3 rather than 7 any different. No one hits the fed anymore because of group cap and the likelihood of 20 + cops on the server when people re actually on to do one. 

And those two things the cop lose 80+% of the time thus proving my point....

And those two things the cop lose 80+% of the time thus proving my point....

if the cops didn't zerg into every situation because of pure numbers, they might win more battles. 

My team held the prison against 16 cops last night for an hour because of their failed ability to take it slow. They lost 3 orcas a hummingbird and a hunter because they tried to, as you say it on asylum "Push our shit in".

Cops don't think half the time, they just run and gun. That's their problem

if the cops didn't zerg into every situation because of pure numbers, they might win more battles. 

My team held the prison against 16 cops last night for an hour because of their failed ability to take it slow. They lost 3 orcas a hummingbird and a hunter because they tried to, as you say it on asylum "Push our shit in".

Cops don't think half the time, they just run and gun. That's their problem

Also keep in mind that most cops have very few hours on ArmA let alone asylum so they arent very good