Please, we need your help

>k1w1z<

A Go Fund Me has been set up for a fellow Asylum player. He was fucked over 3 times by his "friends" that claimed they knew how to pick out parts for a computer and build them. Each time, they did not work and Adam is stuck with the parts. He then was tricked by a website into spending $1300 on a system with the following specs: A8 6400 APU, GTX 950, 4GB RAM, 80GB HDD. He was told that there would be a lifetime warranty and that these parts would be able to run ARMA. He is not able to get more than 20fps on low settings at 1080p. 

If you have a few extra bucks, lets help him out. I feel really bad for the guy and he is even thinking about going to console gaming since he does not have any money left to upgrade, or to buy a new system. And trust me, he really does not want to. The Peach Cartel Gaming Community has personally raised $127.62 for Adam outside of the Go Fund Me. Any bit helps. Thank you. 

https://www.gofundme.com/AdamInNeed

https://www.facebook.com/GamerInNeed 

Edited by >k1w1z<
  • 1 month later...

dfd0a1e1cad7d10a577f138f5f849f20.png

He's STILL trusting others to build his PC for him??? or does he not know about this project???

Edit: I run Arma 3 at 10-15 fps every single day and still get shit done. During fights, while at Kavala square, or while flying, I rarely get more than 10 fps. I saved for months working $7.50/hour to get the shitty PC I have now because I figured it could run Arma well. I feel his pain on spending so much money for nothing. I don't have anything against you guys for running a Go Fund Me for this- there's actually a lot shittier projects on Go Fund Me. I feel like my anger (as well as other people's) most likely comes from the jealousy of not having to work to raise that kind of money. But it's not like my money is going to charity anyways; I'm not a good person- might as well spend it on this

Edited by varex