l33t Hacker, A place to remove a bounty.

I think that there should be a place where people can go to get their bounty removed. The area should be a KOS zone so that there is a bit of tension to go there and get your bounty removed. If you feel that removing the bounty entirely is a bad idea, I would recommend that the bounty gets split in half to take the load off of the person paying the bounty.

1 hour ago, Nicolas March said:

what about removing 25%? and giving 25% to cops so then goverment (admins)  gets *50%* and police 25%*

Reducing the price of your ticket by turning yourself in to the cops is a way to encourage rp.  Doing this with a npc sign is encouraging the opposite.  Theres a reason its 100%...  If you cant find the 5 min to come and talk to an officer then you shouldn't mind a full price ticket.

On 10/30/2016 at 10:03 PM, MessiNaldo said:

I think that there should be a place where people can go to get their bounty removed. The area should be a KOS zone so that there is a bit of tension to go there and get your bounty removed. If you feel that removing the bounty entirely is a bad idea, I would recommend that the bounty gets split in half to take the load off of the person paying the bounty.

I know a crazy way to get rid of your bounty. Just message me and ill give you parole, it doesn't cost you anything at all. Only I can do it though because im a really high rank, just hit me up when your bounty is big

Slayin and william like this
On 11/1/2016 at 0:28 PM, Nicolas March said:

what about removing 25%? and giving 25% to cops so then goverment (admins)  gets *50%* and police 25%*

Im not sure if ur retarded because u think the governor is always an admin or if ur retarded because u think the admins want a cut of your bounty....