Apex expansion changes

4 hours ago, Haych said:

Why add visual improvements when the game is one of the worst in terms of optimisation. If they aren't looking to fix that any time soon, rip more frames.

I never drop below 50 fps on 100 player servers. Only time I get below 50 is on KoTH. Maybe you just got a potato PC son.

54 minutes ago, Slittcer said:

I never drop below 50 fps on 100 player servers. Only time I get below 50 is on KoTH. Maybe you just got a potato PC son.

You must be the 1% of Arma players, well done, have a pat on the back son.

You must live in a cave if you believe Arma 3 has good optimisation. Its one of the worst games when it comes to that.

pete, CyanogenCX, Tiger and 1 other like this
10 hours ago, Haych said:

You must be the 1% of Arma players, well done, have a pat on the back son.

You must live in a cave if you believe Arma 3 has good optimisation. Its one of the worst games when it comes to that.

Oh I never said the game is optimized, it's shit. I did say you probably got a potato PC in other words, you should get some better parts to run this game at 60+ specifically. Whining and complaining about the engine isn't gonna do shit especially when people have been doing that for years and they still haven't done shit. 1% of arma players? lol 

1 minute ago, Slittcer said:

Oh I never said the game is optimized, it's shit. I did say you probably got a potato PC in other words, you should get some better parts to run this game at 60+ specifically. Whining and complaining about the engine isn't gonna do shit especially when people have been doing that for years and they still haven't done shit. 1% of arma players? lol 

Well the new arma Games, and eventually dayz stand alone will move to  the new engine bohemia Has said.

Haych likes this
1 hour ago, Kryptonn said:

Well the new arma Games, and eventually dayz stand alone will move to  the new engine bohemia Has said.

New ArmA games? It'll probably be another year, maybe two before they give out a release date/announce for the next game. A3 came out 3 years after A2:OA was released then almost another 3 for Apex.