deep Wildy Pking Montage

35 minutes ago, Das Otter said:

Tapping noobs back to Lumbridge :kappa:

(oh shit one of my memes got shrunk)

Ive been trying to adjust my long shots and i'm really curious how you know if your using the right notch. so for that first shot you hit it shows on the scope 2 4 8 and you were below the 8 a lil bit does that mean he was roughly 900 meters out? any advice is appreciated. thx.

btw this should be called super high bounty montage lol

Edited by Eric916
1 hour ago, Eric916 said:

Ive been trying to adjust my long shots and i'm really curious how you know if your using the right notch. so for that first shot you hit it shows on the scope 2 4 8 and you were below the 8 a lil bit does that mean he was roughly 900 meters out? any advice is appreciated. thx.

Honestly its on of those things that just become muscle memory from playing a lot. I dont really need to bust out the rangefinder just because I ̶r̶o̶a̶c̶h̶  play so often its become muscle memory. Id suggest setting up a bunch of bots on an editor and sniping at them for 30 minutes a day

Edited by Das Otter
DreamC and JAY1HP like this
1 hour ago, Das Otter said:

Honestly its on of those things that just become muscle memory from playing a lot. I dont really need to bust out the rangefinder just because I roach err I mean play so often its become muscle memory. Id suggest setting up a bunch of bots on an editor and sniping at them for 30 minutes a day

lol nice touch though nice montage 

Edited by Eric916
1 hour ago, Eric916 said:

The lines are increments of 100m

The horizontal line should be about as wide as the player is at range. Easiest way to tell is watch for the kickup from where the bullets are hitting. 

Professor Pericles likes this
4 hours ago, Axe said:

The lines are increments of 100m

The horizontal line should be about as wide as the player is at range. Easiest way to tell is watch for the kickup from where the bullets are hitting. 

yeah true then you just gotta take the pre shot but that is the easiest way for sure. thanks for the advice that really helps actually.

Edited by Eric916