FaZe Sheep with a new trickshot!

2 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

My POV of group chatting is the same if not better than sheeps POV. I didn't expect you to understand tho

1. I can still see people if they talk in group.

2. If someone uploads them self "pulling the plug" the game will just look normal for them people just standing or hovering.

Exactly, but if he "pulls his plug" it wont show him on group chat, but hed Have same results 

Just now, Kryptonn said:

Exactly, but if he "pulls his plug" it wont show him on group chat, but hed Have same results 

k.

I'm done reading/replaying to this. I'm speaking to Henky a player who has died first every cartel since 2014 so I understand his anger towards Envy and Krypton an ex Envy member who broke every rule in the game every time he logged on and now is trying to judge others on how they play the server. You can hate Envy all you like we know how much better we are than you all. If you truly do believe that this shit is bannable then report it to the admins and dont post it on the videos section.

200_s.gif

kryptonthegamer and Tiger like this
Just now, Wang Liqin said:

k.

I'm done reading/replaying to this. I'm speaking to Henky a player who has died first every cartel since 2014 so I understand his anger towards Envy and Krypton an ex Envy member who broke every rule in the game every time he logged on and now is trying to judge others on how they play the server. You can hate Envy all you like we know how much better we are than you all. If you truly do believe that this shit is bannable then report it to the admins and dont post it on the videos section.

200_s.gif

Bye :(

Just now, Wang Liqin said:

u make me want to be a better person 

1 minute ago, Wang Liqin said:

k.

200_s.gif

i remember envy getting banned and watched 24/7 no excusses boi.

1 minute ago, henky said:

oh only this is server lag the rest is lagswitch thnx for confirm trym ;)

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

henky likes this
3 minutes ago, henky said:

funny that only envy videos are getting uploaded. f1 f1

I shouldn't be pointed at a specific group of players but just the whole server is laggy as shit sometimes. Especially when its 100/100. Iv seen people in other gangs do this too. Could be lag switch or group chat but no proof so what's the point?

Everyone in Envy has been warned by admins for Group Chatting/Lag Switching for all videos that happened in the past. Ibraheem didn't listen to these warnings and now hes gone (his ban was also something else mixed in). If you have any recent videos of ANY envy member group chatting/lag switching then please report us as im sure every admin is just waiting to perm us. The videos posted in the thread are either old videos that have already been dealt with or server lag. 

Ive always been told any publicity is good publicity so let me take the time to advertise eh. If you want to be one of the most Famous/Hated Asylum player to ever log on this apply here. http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/256-envy-recruitment-limited-s4-experienced-players-only/

-Wang Liqin, Envy eLawyer

Kuklinski, Trym, rngr and 4 others like this
19 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

Everyone in Envy has been warned by admins for Group Chatting/Lag Switching for all videos that happened in the past. Ibraheem didn't listen to these warnings and now hes gone (his ban was also something else mixed in). If you have any recent videos of ANY envy member group chatting/lag switching then please report us as im sure every admin is just waiting to perm us. The videos posted in the thread are either old videos that have already been dealt with or server lag. 

Ive always been told any publicity is good publicity so let me take the time to advertise eh. If you want to be one of the most Famous/Hated Asylum player to ever log on this apply here. http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/256-envy-recruitment-limited-s4-experienced-players-only/

-Wang Liqin, Envy eLawyer

i thought u were done fam chill just say team henky or team sheep personally im team whoever drops the first dis track

Big Bird likes this