Hostile player has entered

3 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Since its against the rules to do, it would certainly help at identifying the players that do it.

thus making the gang life more dead due to the few who do cartels get banned.

Also, a lot of ghosting isn't intentional. It's players getting frustrated after Battle.eye kicks and not logging back in. When they log in their might not be a cartel where they are, and they log in later to check to see if they can pull a car, being right in the middle of a fight...

Edited by -Predator-
2 minutes ago, -Predator- said:

Also, a lot of ghosting isn't intentional. It's players getting frustrated after Battle.eye kicks and not logging back in. When they log in their might not be a cartel where they are, and they log in later to check to see if they can pull a car, being right in the middle of a fight...

If you log in, you're in the zone, and you kill people you're doing it intentionally.  You have the choice to be a scum bag or not.

1 hour ago, Diizzy said:

If you don't kill them they will kill you. 

1.) ask a gang member where a certain cartel is located. I've done this several times.

2.) Accept that you might die and do your best to run. If you die, at least it doesn't appear you tried to ghost in. Not like making money for a loadout is all that hard. :shrug:

+1 to the idea @Ghostshot 

Edited by Maaqs
HotWings likes this

I can show video's of players ghosting in while I am at a cartel I had a whole gang log in on me I myself only asking for just a certain place like just the red circle to notify that a player has logged in it does not have to be a whole 100 meters or even 25 meters extra. @bamf

8 hours ago, HotWings said:

Since its against the rules to do, it would certainly help at identifying the players that do it.

^

8 hours ago, -Predator- said:

If they get banned then that is their fault for cheating I would like to have a server free of assholes who cheat.