Send cl bounties to jail as bh

They should make it were if a bounty cls within x amount of seconds of being downed and restrained by a bh and the bh has their bounty they get sent to jail as if in cop restraints. and make it were if they cl within distance of courthouse they also get sent to jail. it would be nice if we could get the money too, but it should at least help cut down on combat loggers.

Atlas1, Nickcrusher, FudgeR and 2 others like this
Just now, Midamaru said:

I think this has been suggested before and denied. Honestly i think there should just be stricter punishment on combatlogging, that would already help alot without having to implement more server side shit while we're still trying to fix the server memory issues.

even better

Just now, Midamaru said:

@Olio 

Any input on maybe tweaking the punishment on combatloggers to be harder? It's one of the main issues for the APD/Bounty hunters, they deserve better!

It's already a 1-week ban on first offense.

For the Admins who actually do what they should, anyway.

1 hour ago, Midamaru said:

@Olio 

Any input on maybe tweaking the punishment on combatloggers to be harder? It's one of the main issues for the APD/Bounty hunters, they deserve better!

We made the decision to increase the punishment for the first combat log to be a week, a few weeks ago.

Midamaru and Heidelberg like this
1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

Did the money suggestion ever go through? Removing a small percentage of the total bounty from the combat loggers account to compensate the victim?

Players may file for compensation IF they are within the immediate range of the courthouse. If you are not within range that opens a whole amount of "what ifs" ie: what if someone was around the corner etc.

JIMBO likes this
Just now, Olio said:

Players may file for compensation IF they are within the immediate range of the courthouse. If you are not within range that opens a whole amount of "what ifs" ie: what if someone was around the corner etc.

I think he means like, "Johnny has 100k and combat logs with a 50k bounty. After combat logging, he loses 10% of his bounty (5k) and now he has 95k in his bank".

Just now, OGRoger said:

I think he means like, "Johnny has 100k and combat logs with a 50k bounty. After combat logging, he loses 10% of his bounty (5k) and now he has 95k in his bank".

I know what he means, but no we will not be going forward with that at this time.

Just now, OGRoger said:

Likely won't happen because the ban is the punishment. Don't want to give people more of a reason to not start playing again once the ban is done.