I made Something

3 minutes ago, Poko said:

Everyone potatoes sometimes, difference is -- Not everyone lag switches but you guys ;) That's some real trash, so begin there

No sir, the real trash are the people who cannot win a cartel attacking or defending or win a rebel fight attacking or defending. and lastly the real trash are the people to claim lag switching like the rest of the server because you cant come close to winning a cartel.

Everyone potatoes sometimes but for rebel department it seems like sometimes turns into all the times.

Tiger and Yenii like this
1 minute ago, Wang Liqin said:

No sir, the real trash are the people who cannot win a cartel attacking or defending or win a rebel fight attacking or defending. and lastly the real trash are the people to claim lag switching like the rest of the server because you cant come close to winning a cartel.

Everyone potatoes sometimes but for rebel department it seems like sometimes turns into all the times.

That's funny, you seem to forget that we beat you A LOT of times as well. The fights are good, but you somehow get amnesia when it comes to you losing? That's fine though. Keep having sheep / buv / tiger / glo carry you

3 minutes ago, Poko said:

That's funny, you seem to forget that we beat you A LOT of times as well. The fights are good, but you somehow get amnesia when it comes to you losing? That's fine though. Keep having sheep / buv / tiger / glo carry you

I cant remember a time you beat us without out numbering us or having even close to even numbers. The last time we fought you guys I recall you all having big talk in side channel then it came to the cartels and... lets just say it wasn't pretty and it ended how it usually ends, in silent and all of rebel department logging off.

Tiger likes this
1 minute ago, Wang Liqin said:

I cant remember a time you beat us without out numbering us or having even close to even numbers. The last time we fought you guys I recall you all having big talk in side channel then it came to the cartels and... lets just say it wasn't pretty and it ended how it usually ends, in silent and all of rebel department logging off.

The last time I fought you guys everyone was silent first of all, and we wiped you guys TWICE, and you came back a third time and wiped us and then we logged off to play a different game. Like I said, you forget us winning ANYTHING LOLOLOL. I can fucking promise you that we won twice as well. You're so full of yourself.

33 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

savage.

31 minutes ago, Poko said:

The last time I fought you guys everyone was silent first of all, and we wiped you guys TWICE, and you came back a third time and wiped us and then we logged off to play a different game. Like I said, you forget us winning ANYTHING LOLOLOL. I can fucking promise you that we won twice as well. You're so full of yourself.

Did you dream this.

Tiger likes this

You guys all look fucking retarded for arguing about who is good and who is bad at Arma 3. Jesus Christ I'm fucking tired of all the shit talk. (Not saying I wasn't one of the people talking shit in the past, because I was, but come the fuck on it's been months of this shit. We all look like fucking pussies arguing about who's good and who's bad at a video game.) 

Edited by Shepurd
2 hours ago, Shepurd said:

You guys all look fucking retarded for arguing about who is good and who is bad at Arma 3. Jesus Christ I'm fucking tired of all the shit talk. (Not saying I wasn't one of the people talking shit in the past, because I was, but come the fuck on it's been months of this shit. We all look like fucking pussies arguing about who's good and who's bad at a video game.) 

ITS A PRANK BRO! ITS A PRANK!

Shepurd likes this
3 hours ago, Shepurd said:

This is real life! Not Arma!

Also, Haplock incoming? :kappa:

• 6 months later...