Im in debt cuz of the damn drug runners mission...

I had the same problem, but I had 5k left, thinking that the 'drug gangs' took 5k to do a drug run. I tried again and crashed, I was 10k in debt. I thought, "fuck it, quitting the server." I started jumping out of the planes and seeing how far I could go. 180k in debt; I thank @Bilbo Baggins for saving me, I would've had big, brutish men with baseball bats shatter my knee caps and break my arms. Of course I had to pay him back... WITH INTEREST. Overall, find someone to donate to you. If you want, come to server 1 and find me; my in-game name is the same as my forum's. I'll give you some. 

TL; DR. -  In debt 180k. Fuck you, Bilbo. :) <3

Edited by Flameless
Silver-Spy, USCCHRIS and massi like this
1 hour ago, Kevin Hansen said:

i have all the time, im a decent pilot its just... fucking when i take off or have landed im rolling towards the guy random the fucking planes blows up or some bullshit i dont get it

It doesn't help that the planes spawn in already damaged too. And if you're not an amazing pilot (and by that I mean one that can land on the first pass) then you can't meet the time requirements. The whole thing is dumb imo

14 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

If you cant fly, don't do it. It was modified to be difficult, unlike before when people were making bank. 

They made it to not even be worth it now, you can almost make more money doing Diamonds.... It has to be grindy and annoying, it must be changed!

Edited by Phil.
6 minutes ago, Phil. said:

They made it to not even be worth it now, you can almost make more money doing Diamonds.... It has to be grindy and annoying, it must be changed!

I think a few talents to buff payout a certain percent and a higher tier talent to extend the time a certain percent would be cool.  (they could be included at the end of the drug talent tree or the end of the delivery mission talent tree)

Edited by HotWings
Noble likes this
1 hour ago, Flameless said:

I had the same problem, but I had 5k left, thinking that the 'drug gangs' took 5k to do a drug run. I tried again and crashed, I was 10k in debt. I thought, "fuck it, quitting the server." I started jumping out of the planes and seeing how far I could go. 180k in debt; I thank @Bilbo Baggins for saving me, I would've had big, brutish men with baseball bats shatter my knee caps and break my arms. Of course I had to pay him back... WITH INTEREST. Overall, find someone to donate to you. If you want, come to server 1 and find me; my in-game name is the same as my forum's. I'll give you some. 

Well thank you flameless if i need some ill definetly hit you up if you can give me a loan, i managed to do 2 runs also from my 85k* debt to 46k... then i crashed and quit

Flameless likes this
2 hours ago, Flameless said:

180k negative. I'd like a screenshot of that :D

5 hours ago, Flameless said:

You may have paid the 180k, but I'm still waiting to see that interest tax you have been shirking off @Flameless:kappa:

WolfLeader likes this