The Devs don't care

Is it just me or the devs just don't care what the community wants instead hold on to the same unpopular features that no one wants and when we do suggest something it's always mentioned that it's op or dull. I'm still waiting for player shops and gang garages. ETA?

Edited by Xehons
2 minutes ago, Xehons said:

Is it just me or the devs just don't care what the community wants instead hold on to the same unpopular features that no one wants and when we do suggest something it's always mentioned that it's op or dull. I'm still waiting for player shops and gang garages. ETA?

lel imagine if they added every single suggestion that was mentioned by someone.. they don't get paid anything to be devs on these servers.. yet they have to put up with bullshit like yours buddy your lucky we have patches at all

Edited by Quenton
JAY1HP, Dally, Crossfade and 2 others like this
2 minutes ago, Xehons said:

There are gang garages... just make your gang house a shed....  

This is also not he communities server. Just because a handful of vocal people like something doesnt mean it goes well with balance or is in the plans for the devs. Having an idea doesnt mean its going to be implemented.

Edited by HotWings
12 minutes ago, Xehons said:

Is it me or is this the dude that cries over every little fucking thing?

Just now, bamf said:

Items get added all the time @Xehons - are they always going to be what's important to you?  Not always no.  

We are trying to make the server fun, entertaining, and balanced.  A lot of suggestions break at least one of the three items there.  

I don't think people mind you trying new things. Its just when we don't like something it takes 10 years to get it changed

Lemon Demon likes this

My time here, I can tell you for the most part the developers do listen, but there is some things that will simply not break anything yet haven't been implemented which is confusing to us all , Ravens Vest, CSAT Wetsuits etc.. Theres a whole list, but its a mystery and they never give reasoning behind it.

Edited by Haych
Just now, Ardi Emma said:

I don't think people mind you trying new things. Its just when we don't like something it takes 10 years to get it changed

Just now, Ardi Emma said:

i feel like we have to fight the devs to add something we want. Like look at the move all the prison threads that mostly everyone said to move it and they just now move it.

Offer suggestions and play the game. You guys act like the Devs are required to do what you want...  News flash, they're not.  Being childish about not getting it isn't going to help you either.

1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

Two months. Which is no time at all from a "desire for valid feedback" standpoint.

Two months is a long time....... I have tried new prison multiple times and just flat out refuse to do it now, I know like 80% of gangs refuse to go near the prison. The new location is better but the mechanic is bad. How long do you want to wait till the feedback is "valid" a year? Your just proving my point that we have to fight 

Edited by Ardi Emma
Haych likes this
1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

Undesirable from a "we want to be able to sit here and shoot cops like fish in a barrel" standpoint.

Bad? Not particularly.

can't you start a more official poll somewhere else rather then us going back and forth..... This is getting no where. I'm not just trying to bitch i want to see change..

Edited by Ardi Emma
Just now, Gnashes said:

Undesirable from a "we want to be able to sit here and shoot cops like fish in a barrel" standpoint.

Bad? Not particularly.

You know cops want the change as bad as civs. You also say its like shooting fish in a barrel yet the police hq is 2 minutes away. You could allow the cops to spawn on another  side of the prison. We arent worried about the design as much as the mechanic that make doing a prison break tedious and annoying. I think even if you removed any form of advantage for the rebels people would still want this old mechanic back in.

Just now, Boomerman said:

You know cops want the change as bad as civs. You also say its like shooting fish in a barrel yet the police hq is 2 minutes away. You could allow the cops to spawn on another  side of the prison. We arent worried about the design as much as the mechanic that make doing a prison break tedious and annoying. I think even if you removed any form of advantage for the rebels people would still want this old mechanic back in.

Why should the prison break be easy?  End game content shouldnt be a walk in the park.  

2 minutes ago, Boomerman said:

When did I say it should be easy lmao. Acting like the apd is also under powered.

Hiding in a tower with nothing but a timer makes it pretty dam easy man.  Having to actually do something to accomplish the task isn't really tedious, its expected.  Ive never said the APD was under powered.  

Just now, HotWings said:

Hiding in a tower with nothing but a timer makes it pretty dam easy man.  Having to actually do something to accomplish the task isn't really tedious, its expected.  Ive never said the APD was under powered.  

You are implying it, And that is why you use tactics as a cop. You could make it so the person has to be on the ground level to be able to count. very similar to bank in a way. There is many ways to make it enjoyable and not annoying as it is.

Just now, Boomerman said:

You are implying it, And that is why you use tactics as a cop. You could make it so the person has to be on the ground level to be able to count. very similar to bank in a way. There is many ways to make it enjoyable and not annoying as it is.

How did I imply anything other than "I think the prison should entail more than sitting in a tower for more than 10 minutes"  Having to break into the prison makes sense, even if you removed the thing to cut off power I still think you should have to break in... Threatening a guard outside of a prison would hardly result in the prisoners walking out.  The prison in Athira and the new prison we both hands down better than any island prison that requires you to travel for the most part across a bridge.