F-16 USAF Thunderbirds Arrival

With the Daytona 500 coming up this Sunday, the Thunderbirds begin their fly ins for the big race. (I personally do not watch/follow NASCAR).

Here are some pictures of the beauties at KDAB Daytona Beach International Airport.

Photo credit to Kai Qiu, student at ERAU

Q2sO36t.jpg

yWlmgS7.jpg

aBF1cu6.jpg

IITAjgM.jpg

MDdp3mW.jpg

BVKF0mt.jpg

And congratulations to SpaceX for their 8th successful Falcon 9 booster landing.

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold

@Gen. Henry Arnold

So a few weeks ago like clock work. I have some fighter jets fly around my house. I live in BFE and every month they play around the the field behind my house. On this day i decided to do this...

"There's nothing like waving an American flag outside your house while the Air force fighter jets do exercises around the field. I know they saw me.... one jet let a flare go as he was just over the house. I'm the most protected house in Minnesota. China has no chance on this home."

They always fly east just after they go over the top of my house. They're not far above the tree tops and have broken many cabin's windows in the area. So i ran into the garage and grabbed the flag. As they were flying back east i stood in the middle of the field and waved old glory as fast as I could. Usually they break straight west in a incredible speed. But when he got within a mile, he started to bank south and was just over the top of me when he let the flare go. 10/10 the most amazing sight I've ever seen.