Help me with my Project please!

{-M-}

I am doing a final project on asylum servers for my final in my high school probability and statistics class. It would be great if you guys and gals could help me get some data for my project I have set up a google form survey in which I will post below. I really need honest and truthful answers so it does not skew the data one way or another.

My project is about finding the Average number of hours among asylum players I will also be asking around in game on all servers.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfg-2t8OP5LLiBNuRnyE3gf7sIYFC96Pzh5B-ncOMhDYRJYzQ/viewform 

Thank you for your help!

(-M-)

Edited by steelersfan82
Mr. Linux likes this
1 minute ago, steelersfan82 said:

I am doing a final project on asylum servers for my final in my high school probability and statistics class.

d7585658fe72d63ca55f62c1320501d319f16f80 

1 minute ago, steelersfan82 said:

I really need honest and truthful answers so it does not skew the data one way or another.

Annnnnddddd you just fucked yourself right there with that one sentence.... You are going to get nothing but fake replies through VPNS over and over.... :frog: 

Edited by Axe
BioHazard and Atmosphere like this
Just now, Axe said:

d7585658fe72d63ca55f62c1320501d319f16f80 

Annnnnddddd you just fucked yourself right there with that one sentence.... You are going to get nothing but fake replies through VPNS over and over.... :frog: 

nothing says i have to use all the data i get though but yes i do understand where you´re coming from and I still have some faith left in humanity ya know :) 

Edited by steelersfan82
2 minutes ago, Axe said:

Picking and choosing data points for a stats class that you don't want the data skewed for...

Thats how you skew data.... :frog: 

BTW I made it so people have to put in a valid email before they answer now Thanks to your help so now it won't be as easy to make bs answers

Try getting in touch with the Asylum admins, they probably have this data if you are looking for Asylum hours only. Another option is to go into the "view players>current game" on the Steam overlay and go through the profiles and collect data. Also, if you're looking to visualize your data in some way, plot.ly is pretty good in my experience. I use the Python library quite often. Google sheets also has some good visualization tools.

Edited by Kate
30 minutes ago, Kate said:

Try getting in touch with the Asylum admins, they probably have this data if you are looking for Asylum hours only. Another option is to go into the "view players>current game" on the Steam overlay and go through the profiles and collect data. Also, if you're looking to visualize your data in some way, plot.ly is pretty good in my experience. I use the Python library quite often. Google sheets also has some good visualization tools.

I did think about doing the view current players thing but i thought i would try this way first.