Asylum is having a painful death...

rp slayer

It is dying slowly... no fun playing anymore, no more cartel fights, wish things used to come back as they were before now even for you to sell a good house is taking 2 long. :( have no idea why i am making this post but yeah might stop playing if it continues like that :^|

Edited by Abu Bakar Bashir
Vixen and FudgeR like this
43 minutes ago, Abu Bakar Bashir said:

It is dying slowly... no fun playing anymore, no more cartel fights, wish things used to come back as they were before now even for you to sell a good house is taking 2 long. :( have no idea why i am making this post but yeah might stop playing if it continues like that :^|

1m7aui.jpg1m7b31.jpg1m7b7i.jpg

:kermit:

It is dying slowly... no fun playing anymore

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by patato12
56 minutes ago, Abu Bakar Bashir said:

Well I can tell you there are some gangs around level with FSA that would be dying to fight if you guys would be willing to fight back.

If you really are interested message me. I can't help you with the hackers , but I can help you with fights and evening numbers out for fights.

ChicoXL and FudgeR like this