"We fixed VOIP" they said.

6 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

It so exploitable, that what the bad part is.  It is so common to see people doing this.  Is this a BI problem or on Asylum's end because our direct works a little bit different? 

I'm going to assume Asylums end, other servers I play to vent my frustrations don't have anything close to what we're seeing here.

Gatorade likes this
18 minutes ago, Laitka said:

posting a video of you about to combat suicide? ballsy 

You're a fucking idiot. I spawned in the wrong town and saw the car, was never initiated with. Even when downed, he never really initiated. I went up there and was about to respawn to donor, where I was meant to be headed, when he came up. There's no such this as "attempted CL", why are you bitching? Its a funny video, get the fuck out if you're going to be a retard and complain about me doing nothing wrong.

Asus, King Destroyer and Goofy like this
1 hour ago, Scott said:

You're a fucking idiot. I spawned in the wrong town and saw the car, was never initiated with. Even when downed, he never really initiated. I went up there and was about to respawn to donor, where I was meant to be headed, when he came up. There's no such this as "attempted CL", why are you bitching? Its a funny video, get the fuck out if you're going to be a retard and complain about me doing nothing wrong.

damn you just went from 0 to foaming at the mouth lol. so to suicide you run upstairs into a house instead of just doing it on the spot? and how am I supposed to know that you were just respawning considering all you show is the short clip that makes it look like you're running from a cop? Can't you see how someone would automatically think that?....if you really let a comment that was said in sarcasm get you that angy you might need to take a few laps around your house to calm down.

1 hour ago, Scott said:

Actually I initiated multiple times. I was actually surprised when I came around that corner to see you were downed as I shot you when you jumped down the stairs

How hard is it to go back to what it was before? Sure after the update Direct Comms became a little more realistic but who cares. Just make sure you're within a realistic distance to initiate, make sure you're not next to a helicopter and you'd be fine. The update just made it realistic, and this terrible attempt to fix it has just opened a huge world of even worse problems.

I'd rather have to get 5m closer to initiate then to see people teleport everywhere.

But hey contrast and HD Comms is priority :kappa:

Edited by Haych
2 hours ago, Haych said:

How hard is it to go back to what it was before? Sure after the update Direct Comms became a little more realistic but who cares. Just make sure you're within a realistic distance to initiate, make sure you're not next to a helicopter and you'd be fine. The update just made it realistic, and this terrible attempt to fix it has just opened a huge world of even worse problems.

I'd rather have to get 5m closer to initiate then to see people teleport everywhere.

But hey contrast and HD Comms is priority :kappa:

You guys remember that direct chat was laging badly before Paratus made it be "hd"? Basically all that chat update dod was to introduce "hd lagy direct chat".

Edited by Pentax