Don't fuck with Vitrous

50 minutes ago, KrazyKnight said:

RESPECT THE SAFETY RULES!

"Never run down the street because you never know when a guy with a 7.62 will have a bugged keyboard/mouse and have his cross hairs on your head exactly when he randomly clicks his mouse while driving down the street of athira."

7 minutes ago, drex said:

"Never run down the street because you never know when a guy with a 7.62 will have a bugged keyboard/mouse and have his cross hairs on your head exactly when he randomly clicks his mouse while driving down the street of athira."

mk200 ....6.5?

21 minutes ago, General Baked Potatoes said:

This aint GTA San Andreas @Ghostshot. That driveby though, must of had Taxes at 20% lol

had them at 0%. After that put them to 10%. Later I logged in and walked 2km to a cartel to pull a vehicle... Virtuous killed me knowing I was only there to pull a vehicle. Respawned in pygros and set taxes to 20%. Free pardons though ;) 

Ghostshot likes this
38 minutes ago, SnowFlake said:

pretty sure i killed 3 vitrous guys and got 100kdurdy money + chopped their heli #dontfuckwithvitrous? ahahahahahhha shitbags go back to kavala

Aha this guy killed us when we went to rebel with 2 guys with rooks and I was unarmed. Nice buddy full geared and you almost got rocked by some pistol bangers 10/10 god right here folk, don't fuck with him.

19 hours ago, SnowFlake said:

pretty sure i killed 3 vitrous guys and got 100kdurdy money + chopped their heli #dontfuckwithvitrous? ahahahahahhha shitbags go back to kavala

you shouldn't have spoken my guys are right none of us care about money we just grab it in the free time and why would you mention something about killing ungeared players and making it look like we are bad? That just makes you look bad the fact that you even mentioned it. Keep the shit out my post if your going to be a dickhead.

drex likes this