Wicked Recruitment | S2 | Closed

- In-Game Name: Panda or Perma Pledge or Bing

- Timezone est/NA

- Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot): - 4.6k https://gyazo.com/8d6dc3d3f18f9bb7ab8c014cd9dd7f60

- Previous Gangs: Vanity here on asylum  and MS 13 MC Abcence v1 and v2  and a couple others from olympus

- Why do you want to join Wicked?: Because all my Friends in vanity left to join it and for cartel fights

- Any members who can vouch for you: maybe chase maybe bojangels and moonshine.

Just now, Panda1 said:

- In-Game Name: Panda or Perma Pledge or Bing

- Timezone est/NA

- Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot): - 4.6k https://gyazo.com/8d6dc3d3f18f9bb7ab8c014cd9dd7f60

- Previous Gangs: Vanity here on asylum  and MS 13 MC Abcence v1 and v2  and a couple others from olympus

- Why do you want to join Wicked?: Because all my Friends in vanity left to join it and for cartel fights

- Any members who can vouch for you: maybe chase maybe bojangels and moonshine.

Denied

- In-Game Name: Peyton

- Timezone EST 

- Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/e242cb774f5c617fc43add09caed0f36

- Previous Gangs: Pandemonium, Aphelion, Infamous, Clarity, Vanity 

- Why do you want to join Wicked?: Got some buddies in the gang and I would enjoy fighting some cartels with everyone. 

- Any members who can vouch for you: Chase, Crunchedd, Moonshine

Edited by PeytonCx
Niao Hing, George and Crunchedd like this
Just now, PeytonCx said:

- Timezone EST 

- Why do you want to join Wicked?: Got some buddies in the gang and I would enjoy fighting some cartels with everyone. 

- Any members who can vouch for you: Chase, Cruncedd, Moonshine

ploooosss 1

PeytonCx likes this
30 minutes ago, PeytonCx said:

- Timezone EST 

- Any members who can vouch for you: Chase, Crunchedd, Moonshine

Denied at this time. Good luck finding a gang

Shifty likes this

Application Format

- In-Game Name: Czech Yourself

- Timezone CEST

- Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot): ~2000 https://gyazo.com/25fe46fb3215f981c48f634bf82d7424

- Previous Gangs: Old Anonymous. Insurgents.

- Why do you want to join Wicked?: Im an old player cumming back to Asylum. Looking for an active gang. Im financially stable. Pretty good shot. Im a nice guy from Czech Rep just looking to have some fun. Im loyal. If you give me a chance I dissapoint you. Im an advanced memer. Also i like turtles and im vegan

- Any members who can vouch for you: Jack/polaris

Just now, Hugh Mungus What said:

Application Format

- In-Game Name: Czech Yourself

- Timezone CEST

- Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot): ~2000 https://gyazo.com/25fe46fb3215f981c48f634bf82d7424

- Previous Gangs: Old Anonymous. Insurgents.

- Why do you want to join Wicked?: Im an old player cumming back to Asylum. Looking for an active gang. Im financially stable. Pretty good shot. Im a nice guy from Czech Rep just looking to have some fun. Im loyal. If you give me a chance I dissapoint you. Im an advanced memer. Also i like turtles and im vegan

- Any members who can vouch for you: Jack/polaris

Denied

Polaris likes this
17 hours ago, Maric said:

- In-Game Name: Guildmaster Maric

- Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

- Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot): 1fe1db3d3551ef7eedaf5fba60030514.png

- Previous Gangs: Rodents, New Era, etc. 

- Why do you want to join Wicked? Sick of the shitters on S2, I am interested in a restoration. I don't have Parkinson's and I have game sense. I want to create some competition.

- Any members who can vouch for you: House

Denied

Mr. Fenwick and Xehons like this

- In-Game Name: Barkin

- Timezone: Eastern US 

- Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot):1026 https://gyazo.com/fbc283e19a0bd5de76a2ba5257eae363

- Previous Gangs: Disciples, The Dogs, Muffin SS, Reliance

- Why do you want to join Wicked?: My combat is decent, my knowledge is improving. I want to join an organization where I can gain more experience as well as help my fellow members. I am financially stable, and own many high value properties. I will help fight anytime I am asked to. I'm not the best player in Asylum, but I am constantly improving and moving closer to becoming a high-tier player. I mainly want to be in an organization that can help fight off Reliance.  All I ask is that Wicked gives me a chance and if they feel that I am not worthy, I will respectfully resign. 

- Any members who can vouch for you: Unfortunately, no. I have not had the pleasure of meeting any of the members on the roster.

9 minutes ago, Barkin said:

- In-Game Name: Barkin

- Timezone: Eastern US 

- Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot):1026 https://gyazo.com/fbc283e19a0bd5de76a2ba5257eae363

- Previous Gangs: Disciples, The Dogs, Muffin SS, Reliance

- Why do you want to join Wicked?: My combat is decent, my knowledge is improving. I want to join an organization where I can gain more experience as well as help my fellow members. I am financially stable, and own many high value properties. I will help fight anytime I am asked to. I'm not the best player in Asylum, but I am constantly improving and moving closer to becoming a high-tier player. I mainly want to be in an organization that can help fight off Reliance.  All I ask is that Wicked gives me a chance and if they feel that I am not worthy, I will respectfully resign. 

- Any members who can vouch for you: Unfortunately, no. I have not had the pleasure of meeting any of the members on the roster.

Denied

- In-Game Name: el millonario

- Timezone  central

- Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot):

O41rILj.png

- Previous Gangs:

drunksquad

- Why do you want to join Wicked?:

main server is server 2 looking for a gang

- Any members who can vouch for you:

never heard of wicked before

4 hours ago, ALAINX said:

- In-Game Name: el millonario

- Timezone  central

- Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot):

O41rILj.png

- Previous Gangs:

drunksquad

- Why do you want to join Wicked?:

main server is server 2 looking for a gang

- Any members who can vouch for you:

never heard of wicked before

Denied

- In-Game Name:  SwisherZ

- Timezone: PST

- Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot): 2773

- Previous Gangs: Tenacity - Primitive - Bad Blood - Envy - Regiment - Brotherhood - Paradox

- Why do you want to join Wicked?: looking to get back into Arma, got a lot of friends in here.

- Any members who can vouch for you: Space. Faarooq, Payout, Quenton, Pedreco, Polaris

Buck, FudgeR, iNSTAAA and 1 other like this
Just now, SwisherZ said:

- Previous Gangs: Tenacity - Primitive - Bad Blood - Envy - Regiment - Brotherhood - Paradox

- Why do you want to join Wicked?: looking to get back into Arma, got a lot of friends in here.

- Any members who can vouch for you: Space. Faarooq, Payout, Quenton, Pedreco, Polaris

Accepted for Trial. Welcome!

Chase likes this
36 minutes ago, SwisherZ said:

Hi i luv u

Chase likes this
1 hour ago, SwisherZ said:

+1 Korean prodigy