Free the 4-five

Free the 4-five  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Should the 4-five be accessible to civilians?

• yes
    • no

The coolest pistol in the game is held hostage by APD Lieutenants and Captains who only ever use it to execute cadets who stand out of line at briefings. It should, at the very least, be buyable by civilians at rebel and I would even be willing to pay upwards of 5k for it. Its just a shame that such a cool pistol is essentially unusable by 99% of the community. What do you guys think? I see no reason for it to be a cop only weapon.

Olivia and Chapo like this
Just now, Kosma said:

take the zubr and go-kart helmet, instead of CL can we compromise on something else?

Nah, why should we be stuck with this shit passthrough on our vest while civs get all the good shit

Just now, Chapo said:

Deal Slittcer. 

We want tracers too though.

btw I would remove your signature or change your steam name. 

Woops, gracias. Forgot I had that there, had to disable all sigs cause gay montages.

Chapo likes this

2 minutes ago, Slittcer said:

Nah, why should we be stuck with this shit passthrough on our vest while civs get all the good shit

All the good shit!? HUNTERS AND STRIDERS!! i love them lol and id like a Chinook and a thermal drone!

Edited by Kosma
2 minutes ago, Beenie said:

You want equality. You wanna even the playing field. Fine.

Civs can have 4 fives. but ALL cops get some version of 7.62. How does that strike you for equality?

Evening the playing field would imply that someone is calling the 4 five overpowered.  I mean, there's inequality.  Big one that comes to mind is the fact that the hurons is a large cargo vehicle and civilians only get access to the mohawk if they donate.  Both sides can make a list on what one has and the other doesn't.  I rather just stick to the issue at hand.

4 five and zubr being available to both sides would be great and a lot of fun.

Chapo likes this
11 hours ago, Beenie said:

You want equality. You wanna even the playing field. Fine.

Civs can have 4 fives. but ALL cops get some version of 7.62. How does that strike you for equality?

Really I should have never brought up equality, it was just a joke(remember optic equality). It has nothing to do with leveling the playing field or equity or balancing or anything of that sort. The real reasoning is that ArmA has just 5 pistols the best of which, the 4-five, is limited to a dozen or so people who rarely even use it. Giving civs the 4-five is really just letting the playerbase use a feature of the game. Its civs that generally use pistols anyway. Cops have no need for pistols anyway since they spawn with a free rifle. I'm not saying don't let them have it, they should have it too, but the 4-five is too cool of a pistol to not be used. So let it free.

57 minutes ago, HotWings said:

-1 The 4 five is an exclusive weapon for those who have worked their tails off (mostly) to get it.  Now you want to disgrace its presence by giving it to Kavala scum? 

LT's get a Huron, all black uniform, ability to unlock houses and a MK1.  They got plenty of toys, a pistol that civilians would have a lot of use for should not be limited to a handful of people.