Current state of gangs v37

Just now, Midamaru said:

Wicked is saying some insane shit while fighting cartels.

Recently they got killed pushing church arms, whined about us not being in cap.. (guy was killed from cap)

Then @Faarooq almost made me reconsider "my arma career" haha

Same with some of the gangs I've noticed on s2.  They talk about how shite you are, killing you right off spawn and such then when you actually have gear and end up killing 4 of them they whine and whine about RDM (when you initiated before firing) and whatever else they can think of.

9 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Wicked is saying some insane shit while fighting cartels.

Recently they got killed pushing church arms, whined about us not being in cap.. (guy was killed from cap)

Then @Faarooq almost made me reconsider "my arma career" haha

To be fair what u did there was fucking awful

32 minutes ago, Allstarplaya said:

All this is, is that Cruncheddd is spreading his cancer further and further into the people of Altis...

another irrelevant comment from an irrelevant person go back to tanoa it was better before you moved in here +1 for spelling my name right tho

Edited by Crunchedd
9 minutes ago, explicit said:

Just as you did with the autistic children of Tanoa! You and Crunched would get along well!

You have no idea what you are talking about..... My children are not only from Tanoa but Stratis and Australia. My bad i don't enjoy playing the same stale map for 4 and half years straight with a new content update ever six months to it.............

And Widssy is a child of mine so i gotta back him..

Edited by Allstarplaya
Widsyy, Noliver., Romulus and 2 others like this
Just now, Allstarplaya said:

This is true venom does have his 6th kid due in a few days.....

Just now, OLL13 2.0 said:

@V3N0M Do you just have kids to use the benefits money to buy asylum cash or do condoms just not fit your huge penis?

Well I make over 100k a year, I claim 10 on my taxes.. So i need the kids Social Security numbers to offset the lack of taxes I pay

EDIT: Huge Penis lets go with that one

Edited by V3N0M
Feenix, SafeMode and OLL13 like this