Sdar So GOooood!

1 hour ago, Cheech'nChong said:

Pro tip: Cops can get scuba gear and sdars too

pro tip, try making it to the water with an sdar and the gear without getting shot by guys in towers... 

as if the prison isn't fortified enough.. Now the new tactic is go where cops can't shoot you... And yes, you can get sdars, but the problem is, they see you enter the water long before you even have a clue where they are...

Just admit it, this is a cheap fuckboi tactic, if you can't hold the FORTIFIED prison without putting a bunch of people in the water where cops can't shoot you without going back to hq, changing all of your gear and driving back, you're a fuckboi.

Dork likes this

Not to mention the, "i'm just gonna sit way out in the water, shoot random pop shots at them so they can't seize our vehicles" or "i'm gonna sit 1k out and shoot once every 30 seconds in their general direction so they can't seize". It's all the same, bitch tactics when rebels lose so they exploit a cop rule which the rule never covered anyways.

Which, now precedent has been set by a captain since witnessing this bullshit tactic, it's going to be a bit different, once everyone understands what to do in this situation.

10 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Not to mention the, "i'm just gonna sit way out in the water, shoot random pop shots at them so they can't seize our vehicles" or "i'm gonna sit 1k out and shoot once every 30 seconds in their general direction so they can't seize". It's all the same, bitch tactics when rebels lose so they exploit a cop rule which the rule never covered anyways.

Which, now precedent has been set by a captain since witnessing this bullshit tactic, it's going to be a bit different, once everyone understands what to do in this situation.

I always love letting civvies lockpick vehicles when people were doing that. 

Edited by epTic
18 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

pro tip, try making it to the water with an sdar and the gear without getting shot by guys in towers... 

as if the prison isn't fortified enough.. Now the new tactic is go where cops can't shoot you... And yes, you can get sdars, but the problem is, they see you enter the water long before you even have a clue where they are...

Just admit it, this is a cheap fuckboi tactic, if you can't hold the FORTIFIED prison without putting a bunch of people in the water where cops can't shoot you without going back to hq, changing all of your gear and driving back, you're a fuckboi.

Stop being a little bitch, cops Can stop the prison break or get to the water easy its just all cops got mental issues

dude, I have many times made it into the water with a scuba suit and SDAR whilst on cop, here is the very complex and extremely hard tactic explained for you:

step 1: get a hatchback sport.

step 2: drive at full speed into the water about 100m to the north of the prison until fully submerged and the vehicle stops itself.

step 3: get out of the vehicle and swim, when you get out, they cannot hit you as you are already under water.

cops create new strategies to quell the prison, so gangs make new ways to combat it and stop them from losing the fight, if you go into a fight, you go into it wanting to win, so why in the actual fuck would you NOT use a tactic which gives you an advantage and an increased chance of winning?! you'd be a complete fuck nugget if you never used any strats or tactics to help you and make it easier to win the fight.

Edited by Fluxah
DankChester likes this
1 hour ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Pro tip, don't run into the water right next to the bridge. Use that brain you forgot you had and go in the water 500m south of the bridge. Rebels call it FLANKING.

Uprise likes this

and when its 10v15 or 10v20 whats your excuse now

haha, salty rebels...

to people saying flank them in the water, you're retarded and have obviously never scuba dive before, do you realize it would take you 10 minutes just to swim to the person? That's not reasonable...

To the others, saying "I"VE DONE IT BEFORE"

good for you, next time there is a prison break, you can drop all your gear, seize it, go buy new gear that can only be used this one time, then go back to HQ seize that gear and buy all new gear again.. I will not, as this is not reasonable..

Stop being pussies, the fucking prison is a fortress.. good lord... It's a bitch tactic, get over it.

15 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

2 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

haha, salty rebels...

to people saying flank them in the water, you're retarded and have obviously never scuba dive before, do you realize it would take you 10 minutes just to swim to the person? That's not reasonable...

good for you, next time there is a prison break, you can drop all your gear, seize it, go buy new gear that can only be used this one time, then go back to HQ seize that gear and buy all new gear again.. I will not, as this is not reasonable..

Stop being pussies, the fucking prison is a fortress.. good lord... It's a bitch tactic, get over it.

Dude calm the fuck down. Ever heard of a thing called anger management?

There are so many ways to approach the prison. If you are unable to find one that works, maybe its time to question your own approach and try something new. And if all hope is lost, let them have the prison and focus on catching them afterwards. 

Last advice: It doesn't hurt to add a little subtlety in your posts :)

5 minutes ago, Cheech'nChong said:

Dude calm the fuck down. Ever heard of a thing called anger management?

There are so many ways to approach the prison. If you are unable to find one that works, maybe its time to question your own approach and try something new. And if all hope is lost, let them have the prison and focus on catching them afterwards. 

Last advice: It doesn't hurt to add a little subtlety in your posts :)

why do people keep saying that i'm angry?

i'm not angry.... lol

and i have no problems taking down prison breaks... 

16 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

43 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

haha, salty rebels...

Your pathetic.

Jaylen Sarrett likes this
12 minutes ago, PeggerZ said:

haha, salty rebels...

Haha*

To*

Good*

As*

Pipe down

haha, salty rebels...

Of course the prison is a fortress. ITS A FUCKING PRISON RETARD. See, if you die though, theres 20 other cops out there ready to revive you. And even if you don't get revived you spawn less than 1k out from the prison fully geared to where you were a minute ago. If I die and can't get revived you know how much shit I gotta do if I wanna get back? Stop being a fucking pussy and realize how easy cops have it. Maybe when we start a bank or prison break we should have a free strider spawned in for us to use. You literally get a free full loadout on spawn. Yes, you have to buy better guns if you want them, BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO BUY IT. you can buy an ARCO and a few lethals for your free mk20 and be on your way. I'm sorry you suck ass at the game and die everytime, but maybe if you valued that free gear you were given you wouldn't run out into the open and get yourself killed.

and saying it takes 10 minutes to flank in scuba gear??? I've done a prison break that literally lasted 2 hours of nonstop cops coming back. Grow a pair you fucking bitch.

Sylus Degalle and Bob Jill. like this