Jump to content
skimancole

Æ | Acheron | S1 & 2 | OPEN

Recommended Posts

On 11/5/2017 at 5:38 PM, Nicolas March said:

In-game name: Nicolas March

Age:16

Arma 3 hours (screenshot)0f8d85f303feb909f9f118468386192a.png

Location/Timezone: EST

Past/Current Gangs: The Dogs, alot of other gangs

Bank Balance:1.2 million + 3 Million prestige

Do you have a working mic? Yes

Why do you want to join Acheron ? Because I need a gang where I would be able to cartels with

What can you bring to Acheron ? Im good at alot of stuff, I know alot of good tactics for saving people from police hq's, also I know good tactics for taking cartels.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Lynx

ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL

Share this post


Link to post

In-game name: Vlad!

Age: 18

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 1500k

Location/Timezone: EST

Past/Current Gangs: Independent Slayers, N7 

Bank Balance: LOTS

Do you have a working mic? YES

Why do you want to join Acheron? Squad

What can you bring to Acheron ? Everything

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? People

 

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

For the 10th time now stop putting primitive as a past gang. you didnt even make member. I heard you were kicked from Reliance as well

are you done stop being an asshole

abuser5555 likes this

Share this post


Link to post

In-game name: Skimancole

Age: 11

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 4 hours but I push good

Location/Timezone: EST

Past/Current Gangs: None

Bank Balance: None

Do you have a working mic? I use my ipod touch bc my mic is broken but it cuts out all the time

Why do you want to join Acheron? U guyz seem cool and I hear you guys get up to kinky shizz

What can you bring to Acheron ? This Dick

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Lucien

Dale and Ben Flint like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Lucien said:

In-game name: Skimancole

Age: 11

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 4 hours but I push good

Location/Timezone: EST

Past/Current Gangs: None

Bank Balance: None

Do you have a working mic? I use my ipod touch bc my mic is broken but it cuts out all the time

Why do you want to join Acheron? U guyz seem cool and I hear you guys get up to kinky shizz

What can you bring to Acheron ? This Dick

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Lucien

+1

Dale likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Lucien said:

In-game name: Skimancole

Age: 11

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 4 hours but I push good

Location/Timezone: EST

Past/Current Gangs: None

Bank Balance: None

Do you have a working mic? I use my ipod touch bc my mic is broken but it cuts out all the time

Why do you want to join Acheron? U guyz seem cool and I hear you guys get up to kinky shizz

What can you bring to Acheron ? This Dick

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Lucien

Kid seems like a G

Lucien and The North Is Ours like this

Share this post


Link to post

n-game name: Skimancole

Age: 11

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 4 hours but I push good

Location/Timezone: EST

Past/Current Gangs: None

Bank Balance: None

Do you have a working mic? I use my ipod touch bc my mic is broken but it cuts out all the time

Why do you want to join Acheron? U guyz seem cool and I hear you guys get up to kinky shizz

What can you bring to Acheron ? This Dick

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Lucien

+1 xd

abuser5555 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, VladimirDmuh said:

In-game name: Vlad!

Age: 18

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 1500k

Location/Timezone: EST

Past/Current Gangs: Independent Slayers, N7 

Bank Balance: LOTS

Do you have a working mic? YES

Why do you want to join Acheron? Squad

What can you bring to Acheron ? Everything

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? People

 

ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, VladimirDmuh said:

In-game name: Vlad!

Age: 18

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 1500k

Location/Timezone: EST

Past/Current Gangs: Independent Slayers, N7 

Bank Balance: LOTS

Do you have a working mic? YES

Why do you want to join Acheron? Squad

What can you bring to Acheron ? Everything

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? People

 

ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL

The North Is Ours and Dale like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/8/2017 at 1:09 AM, Lucien said:

In-game name: Skimancole

Age: 11

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 4 hours but I push good

Location/Timezone: EST

Past/Current Gangs: None

Bank Balance: None

Do you have a working mic? I use my ipod touch bc my mic is broken but it cuts out all the time

Why do you want to join Acheron? U guyz seem cool and I hear you guys get up to kinky shizz

What can you bring to Acheron ? This Dick

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Lucien

+1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2017-11-06 at 7:01 AM, Sonda said:

In-game name:

Age: 16

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):  bcb2db413053fcffae0fdb485d41f5a9.png
https://gyazo.com/bcb2db413053fcffae0fdb485d41f5a9

Location/Timezone: est

Past/Current Gangs: reliance, primitive, hollowpoint, dogs

Bank Balance: 500k

Do you have a working mic? yes

Why do you want to join Acheron ? I want a cool gang to do stuff with, like to fight and take turfs/cartels

What can you bring to Acheron ? I can preform sneak attacks, I can make outcomes for a variety of scenarios and the best way to plan it out, creative ideas on how to attack and a varying location, medium-range combat. I can also preform flanking strategies.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Lynx

Do we really have to do this again?

skrood, uc. and Cougar. like this

Share this post


Link to post

In-game name: WitchSlayer

Age: 19

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 918678c5df9fe7ed6f236a51177325ad.png

Location/Timezone: EST

Past/Current Gangs: Asylum Savages, Suicide Boys, Genesys

Bank Balance: 1.4M

Do you have a working mic? Yes

Why do you want to join Acheron ? I like rebel life, and can't do it alone... so i applied to join you guys so we could protect each other and make money. I am a good team player

What can you bring to Acheron ? A well experienced Rebel.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? My name is familiar to John Oasis, Lynx, Isamu, Sonda.

Edited by WitchSlayer

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, WitchSlayer said:

In-game name: WitchSlayer

Age: 19

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 918678c5df9fe7ed6f236a51177325ad.png

Location/Timezone: EST

Past/Current Gangs: Asylum Savages, Suicide Boys, Genesys

Bank Balance: 1.4M

Do you have a working mic? Yes

Why do you want to join Acheron ? I like rebel life, and can't do it alone... so i applied to join you guys so we could protect each other and make money. I am a good team player

What can you bring to Acheron ? A well experienced Rebel.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? My name is familiar to John Oasis, Lynx, Isamu, Sonda.

+1

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/10/2017 at 6:38 PM, WitchSlayer said:

In-game name: WitchSlayer

Age: 19

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 918678c5df9fe7ed6f236a51177325ad.png

Location/Timezone: EST

Past/Current Gangs: Asylum Savages, Suicide Boys, Genesys

Bank Balance: 1.4M

Do you have a working mic? Yes

Why do you want to join Acheron ? I like rebel life, and can't do it alone... so i applied to join you guys so we could protect each other and make money. I am a good team player

What can you bring to Acheron ? A well experienced Rebel.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? My name is familiar to John Oasis, Lynx, Isamu, Sonda.

ACCEPTED - TS WILL BE SENT SOON

Share this post


Link to post

In-game name: Johhny Macree

Age:18

Arma 3 hours (screenshot)

https://i.gyazo.com/c96f96ba05fe96d65e08c5ead41bdc96.png

Location/Timezone: Central European TIme

Past/Current Gangs: i've been in a couple gangs loose and left, fought with some bigger once, but i wanna join a solid cartel fighting gang

Bank Balance: around 1 million, i also have alot of houses been saving alot

Do you have a working mic? Yes

Why do you want to join Acheron ? Because I need a gang where I would be able to fight alot of cartels with and have alot of fun with

What can you bring to Acheron ? I've learned tacc coms, and know all the callout of the (good) cartels, i am also a good shot and a good driver, u dont wanna have me flying tho.

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/12/2017 at 7:07 PM, Johny Macree said:

In-game name: Johhny Macree

Age:18

Arma 3 hours (screenshot)

https://i.gyazo.com/c96f96ba05fe96d65e08c5ead41bdc96.png

Location/Timezone: Central European TIme

Past/Current Gangs: i've been in a couple gangs loose and left, fought with some bigger once, but i wanna join a solid cartel fighting gang

Bank Balance: around 1 million, i also have alot of houses been saving alot

Do you have a working mic? Yes

Why do you want to join Acheron ? Because I need a gang where I would be able to fight alot of cartels with and have alot of fun with

What can you bring to Acheron ? I've learned tacc coms, and know all the callout of the (good) cartels, i am also a good shot and a good driver, u dont wanna have me flying tho.

DENIED - BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

Edited by skimancole

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/14/2017 at 9:18 PM, zadne said:

In-game name: zadne

Age: 17

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):

f05ff09daf5f3bdab666cf4cf5d5d994.png

Location/Timezone: EST

Past/Current Gangs: Sinister, Tribal, Wicked, Channel 4 News

Bank Balance: 1mil

Do you have a working mic? Yes

Why do you want to join Acheron ?

I am looking for a good and active gang to join

What can you bring to Acheron ?

I am a good pilot, shoot, and driver. I have lots of experience on Arma, good at tac coms, and know a lot about teamwork.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you?

No

DENIED - BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

Edited by skimancole

Share this post


Link to post

Requirements

Age: 16+ preferred   

Must know and follow all server rules  

Must have basic knowledge of cartels and turfs  

Must be able to keep tac-coms  

Stable Economy   

1000+ Hrs   

Mature   

Must be in TeamSpeak while In-Game  

 

Application

In-game name:   Robert

Age:  16 and 19/20ths

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 1775  https://gyazo.com/ec8fa1a093a1f1875eec66ad5c5ed6ed

Location/Timezone:  Central (UTC)

Past/Current Gangs: Am I supposed to remember all of them??? 64Bit, Wicked, Independent Slayers, La Familia, and I'm sure I'm forgetting 3/4 of them 

Bank Balance: 2.5mill + 5.5mill in prestige (Tycoon hype) + 5 Houses 

Do you have a working mic? Ofcourse 

Why do you want to join Acheron ? cuz It's a good gang?? 

What can you bring to Acheron ? A nice teammate w/ a good shot & communication, ez fights

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Possibly?

Edited by rklaiber6

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, rklaiber6 said:

Requirements

Age: 16+ preferred   

Must know and follow all server rules  

Must have basic knowledge of cartels and turfs  

Must be able to keep tac-coms  

Stable Economy   

1000+ Hrs   

Mature   

Must be in TeamSpeak while In-Game  

 

Application

In-game name:   Robert

Age:  16 and 19/20ths

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 1775  https://gyazo.com/ec8fa1a093a1f1875eec66ad5c5ed6ed

Location/Timezone:  Central (UTC)

Past/Current Gangs: Am I supposed to remember all of them??? 64Bit, Wicked, Independent Slayers, La Familia, and I'm sure I'm forgetting 3/4 of them 

Bank Balance: 2.5mill + 5.5mill in prestige (Tycoon hype) + 5 Houses 

Do you have a working mic? Ofcourse 

Why do you want to join Acheron ? cuz It's a good gang?? 

What can you bring to Acheron ? A nice teammate w/ a good shot & communication, ez fights

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Possibly?

Accepted for trial - TS will be sent soon

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Dumbasso said:

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 12 hours i got the game 1 hour ago

Location/Timezone: european summer west southeast side west.

Past/Current Gangs: N16er west

Bank Balance: 1.2k

Do you have a working mic? no

Why do you want to join Acheron ? i dont really think i want will to do 

What can you bring to Acheron ?i have a car and a gun but i died with the gun so i only have car

 

DENIED - BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

Dumbasso likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 6000+ https://imgur.com/xFbA4Yh

Location/Timezone: Afghanisthan UTC+04:30

Past/Current Gangs: Elysium, Independent Slayers, Brazillian Killers, FSA

Bank Balance: 1 mil : 14 mil 

Do you have a working mic? Yes

Why do you want to join Acheron ? Because i am superior being

What can you bring to Acheron ? Large amounts of sweat and neckbeard hair

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...