Gang War Kill and respawning

FEEDBACK

For the past few days in kavala i was killing some gang member which i am in war with. they respawn. so theres a 5 minutes cooldown for we can get another point from them. thought they go to the gun store buy a gun and kill the gang member for a point. But on the other end. if the defender kill the person  he doesnt receive a point!

so my feedback is this. Once you have a weapon even hidden in your backpack you are able to get a war death or a war kill.

if the person get revived during a firefight exemple at a cartel. once he get revived and still have the gun he can get killed and received a war death or even kill.

Edited by Cifunds
Sylvester likes this
47 minutes ago, babooshka said:

This, also I think war kills should only be within a certain radius of a cartel.  I could run to Kavala with a katiba and war random gangs and be thug in no time!

Limiting to radius can be a issue. Not all fights are at cartels. A simple fix would be to make it so war kills do not count on unarmed people. This will eliminate the Donor camping warlords. If I was Donor 4, I could be warlord in a week if i constantly brought rooks at Donor to kill fresh spawns.

1 minute ago, Haych said:

Limiting to radius can be a issue. Not all fights are at cartels. A simple fix would be to make it so war kills do not count on unarmed people. This will eliminate the Donor camping warlords. If I was Donor 4, I could be warlord in a week if i constantly brought rooks at Donor to kill fresh spawns.

So me camping rebel with a 6.5mm means it should be a "war" kill? I get what you're saying, but it just seems too exploitable and if you really want accurate lists it should be at a cartel because it's where the most meaningful fights are.

Tiger likes this
59 minutes ago, Haych said:

A simple fix would be to make it so war kills do not count on unarmed people.

Did you (babooshka) not read this part?^

55 minutes ago, babooshka said:

So me camping rebel with a 6.5mm means it should be a "war" kill? I get what you're saying, but it just seems too exploitable and if you really want accurate lists it should be at a cartel because it's where the most meaningful fights are.

3 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

Did you (babooshka) not read this part?^

Dude it doesn't matter if they're geared, cartel kills are the only thing that should count imo, sorry I'm not a legendary rebel camper like your gang was but if we want a "warlord" tag to mean something that's how it should be

Edited by babooshka
Shepurd likes this