Please nerf cops- Too OP

First shot hit. Shot him in the legs which made him start walking as seen in the video.

Second shot was right between the legs.

777fcebefd431e928adc9aeed2d9cd8c.png

3rd shot was right to his right your left.

a673021c9130d93f0f03598920b62171.png

Slow the video down and look at where your reticle is. It clearly shows that it is not on target like you assumed. Try again. 

Edited by Agent X
DreamC likes this
17 hours ago, Diizzy said:

Someone who is explaining to you that your an embarrassment  

Says Dizzy, who talks shit about his own gang because a 14 year old gets under his skin.

17 hours ago, Chau said:

Please wr4thx, you need to stop now. You already showed me your amazing skills with the mk. Do you really want to talk shit?

There's no shit talking on my end, you started with it, so ill end it. Where is you gang holding down PB's & Fed's for hours with minimum people (2 to be exact and we held it for 45 minutes) 

You'r probably at medim yield in kavala picking diamonds or at the salt flats making ACP's, get out of this thread with your nonsense. 

1 hour ago, wr4thx said:

Says Dizzy, who talks shit about his own gang because a 14 year old gets under his skin.

There's no shit talking on my end, you started with it, so ill end it. Where is you gang holding down PB's & Fed's for hours with minimum people (2 to be exact and we held it for 45 minutes) 

You'r probably at medim yield in kavala picking diamonds or at the salt flats making ACP's, get out of this thread with your nonsense. 

Calm down dude xD they are just having banter