Let's get rid of retarded gang tags

Gang tags  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Remove complicated gang tags? ( Make it a rule? )

• Yes
    • No

Title. I get really annoyed of the most mongloid tags why can't you simply bracket your gang or use simple things such as , - = x ; ,  . 

EG. [æ¡’] gang look how stupid this is?

I suggest this should be assigned as a rule so admins have  easier time on monitoring these people aswell

Edited by FozzyBear

Admins monitor strictly by using ID's anyway, however I do agree. When you receive a initiation message from a weird tag, the messaging system does not support it making it hard to know which gang has initiated on you.

However it looks cool so why not. Its kind of unique to Asylum as i have never seen other gangs do shit like this. When you see a weird tag in KOTH or something people just know its a Asylum gang lol.

Edited by Haych
15 minutes ago, Creic said:

OP talking shit about something he/she knows nothing about.

04d73055a37e614c0bd3c601b3806fa7.gif

Oh look, someone else who talks mess when they have no idea what they're talking about?

+1 these crazy gang tags that bug out wanted lists and such need to go. People do it on purpose and its annoying as fuck to not be able to search them or find them on the wanted lists properly.

Just now, Sojobo said:

I'm a fond supporter of the in-game gang forced tags. What I mean is if you're in a gang then you're automatically tagged up, like a user title.

100% agree with this.  Gang tags used to be simple, now all these special characters and stuff screw shit up. 

13 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Oh look, someone else who talks mess when they have no idea what they're talking about?

+1 these crazy gang tags that bug out wanted lists and such need to go. People do it on purpose and its annoying as fuck to not be able to search them or find them on the wanted lists properly.

Do enlighten me. And of course you agree with an admin, or... anyone with a higher rank / status than you. :^)

Edited by Creic

Not really a problem. Let em do whatever they want with a gang tag for a video game. 

4 hours ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

Simply add a force for gang tags to be in each gang members name. That would actually make it easier for a lot of people. 

But otherwise I'll keep my ratchet ass powerline tag. 

+1 for this, though. ^^

59 minutes ago, Buckwalter said:

Personally I'd prefer if tags were just ASCII characters, it would make certain things easier. But hey, people seem to like the exotic ones. Not really a big deal either way.  

On top of this, it would make things a little smoother when monitoring players compared to some of the tags that players use.