My name is [APD Pilot]Josh

Step 1: Dont land the Captain's ghosthawk unlocked

Step 2: Sitting 1 km away with Binocs isnt helpful

Step 3: Hummingbirds are paper and cheap. Become a Sgt so I can have more Orcas pls (And better banks/Pbs of course)

Other than that Im having fun shooting you down 

Im expecting a heli casualty count in your forum signiture soon. <3

1. I was ordered to; (you would have lockpicked it anyway)

2. My Binoculars and I have a special relationship.

3. They are cheap, useful, and have provided countless advantages over gangs doing banks and prisons.

35 Helicopters lost in the name of the APD

7 Encore from your Mk-1's

5 De-sync

22 Other combined gangs with Mk-1's

1 Bad co-pilot

<3 Axey https://gyazo.com/d9db91b699e2efdf0b7a265b0d2eb42c

5 hours ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

I'm embarrassed to be a member of the same community of you APD pilot josh.

Exactly how I felt when all of us(cops) were fighting the PB vs encore, and then I hear Josh saying he has been on top of the government building for the past 10 mins with binoculars. I laughed too hard to report him. I don't know if that's breaking APD rules, but binoculars on top of government building is super troll.

kryptonthegamer and Iced like this
8 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Exactly how I felt when all of us(cops) were fighting the PB vs encore, and then I hear Josh saying he has been on top of the government building for the past 10 mins with binoculars. I laughed too hard to report him. I don't know if that's breaking APD rules, but binoculars on top of government building is super troll.

I'm literally crying right now and I can totally see this happening considering how fucking wierd this kid is

9 hours ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

No worse than a kid who was bitching at me for calling barracks building apartments as he was sitting on the far back tower in the HQ trying to snipe.