Loadout price adjusting to the gear you have

40 minutes ago, Eduardo said:

Why isnt that a thing yet? Nowadays when u buy a loadout it is always the same price. It doesnt matter if u you own arms, have gang perks, owns 2 turfs, its always the same. And it doesnt take into account what gear from the loadout you already have.

It was changed when the price of everything got a overhaul that time when Clint first took over the server. Was made so that arms etc didnt account for any discount towards rebel items and in return they where put at a set price that was cheaper than before. Shits relatively cheap compared to what it was before imo. Plus, before if you had arms, the turf and gang perks you could get guns for stupid cheap prices which i dont think they wanted. The only really expensive gun rn is the mk200, which nobody really buys from what i see. Maybe having arms and turfs could make shit like that cheaper?

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
1 hour ago, Eduardo said:

And it doesnt take into account what gear from the loadout you already have.

This is intended. It's what was said to be done. No discounts or anything get factored in either. It's a convenience factor we offer, in return you lose some perks of using the regular shop at a potential disadvantage..

HotWings and Patato like this

Owning 2 turfs and getting the discount is what made turfs sought after.  It's very rare to see two gangs constantly battling it out to hold 2 turfs.  People take one, get their gear & helicopter garage, and don't give much of a shit after or just go fight at boring cartels. 

It was also good for smart people that wanted to stock up on gear by making a large investment, and either using the gear or selling it.  Finally, carrier lites should be 3k with two turfs if you guys bring the discount back.  I don't see how people would strongly object to this.  In my opinion these suggestions would increase the amount of players, activity among them as individuals, and pvp between large gangs.