One day, Can we remove gun demand

Idc what you put the prices too, im not asking for a 5k mk18, but I can't stand the fact that it costs 12-13k every time with taxes low. Yes I can take arms, go afk cap for 20 mins, or go fight X or Y gang by my self, to buy that same gun for 9k its just pointless. It also would defeat the purpose if i ended up dying while fighting to buy THAT GUN for cheaper. Can we just make one damn price and leave it there? 9k mk18 , 12k mk1 .

I have nothing against the katiba but i mean with smaller numbers you really need a little more range then a katiba has to offer. Yes i know we can make guns and so on and so forth but by the time I was to make some guns I could have made the money for it anyways - and the point of generically gearing up is to get somewhere and do something in a time window. I have plenty of guns stocked in a house but theres times where i want to go back to fight envy or bad blood e.t.c and I have to head back with a katiba (Again no katiba hate but when im by my self I would rather land a few 600-800 kills and proceed to push from there). I think 9k is a fair amount though , seeing as cops get the mk1 for 9k , im just asking for 9k and 12k respectively.

Edited by Sugarfoot
2 minutes ago, EixunA said:

or you can go make some money? stop being a bum

I have money, I had 930k, but when a cartel gets going it tends to be a good time and you want to regear alot. a gun being 9k compaired to 13k adds up when you go back to fight 4-5 times its almost like having a free loadout every third loadout. Today alone i dumped 150k just on katiba's

Just now, EixunA said:

its too easy to make money now buy a house and run stuff it takes no time

I mean with all due respect its not like I don't know how to make money I have 2500 hours on asylum with perfect scotch houses, meth houses, ability to play cop, its just the fact that its absurd to pay 30k for a loadout when you should be paying 20-25. four loadouts at 20 = 80k , 25 = 100, 4 at 30 = 120.  Its a huge factor for people deciding if they want to come back X amount of times. Ill gladly dump 100k into a cartel on gear alone, but i would rather be able to come back 4 times with my 100k then 3 times 

-1 the whole 6.0 updade was based on changing the market. i think its good as it is. Maybe even give a bigger discount to arms and reduce some from holding 2 turfs. if you think about it , the price discount is the only thing ppl would want the cap for. if thats gone , we will only go there for the fight, and get nothing out of it. try something like community gun runs maybe idk.

epTic, I once let a person go with a sdar thinking they were brand new and didn't know it was illegal. I thought I was being nice.

=D It was a LT on civ that pulled me into a channel and in a nice way almost ripped my head off about policies. See what happens when we play nice?

Edited by Mc Duushe
SheriffJohnBeard likes this
3 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Idc what you put the prices too, im not asking for a 5k mk18, but I can't stand the fact that it costs 12-13k every time with taxes low. Yes I can take arms, go afk cap for 20 mins, or go fight X or Y gang by my self, to buy that same gun for 9k its just pointless. It also would defeat the purpose if i ended up dying while fighting to buy THAT GUN for cheaper. Can we just make one damn price and leave it there? 9k mk18 , 12k mk1 .

I have nothing against the katiba but i mean with smaller numbers you really need a little more range then a katiba has to offer. Yes i know we can make guns and so on and so forth but by the time I was to make some guns I could have made the money for it anyways - and the point of generically gearing up is to get somewhere and do something in a time window. I have plenty of guns stocked in a house but theres times where i want to go back to fight envy or bad blood e.t.c and I have to head back with a katiba (Again no katiba hate but when im by my self I would rather land a few 600-800 kills and proceed to push from there). I think 9k is a fair amount though , seeing as cops get the mk1 for 9k , im just asking for 9k and 12k respectively.

Wait...I thought you quit asylum?

Bry and Seán That Irish Guy like this
6 hours ago, EixunA said:

its too easy to make money now buy a house and run stuff it takes no time

When have you fought a cartel/cops and bought a 30k loadout lol it's pretty common to lose 3-4 loadouts a night. If you play during the day too, then you could be losing 5-6 loadouts a day... I think 150-180k a day is a little steep on average

3 hours ago, epTic said:

Should change the APD policy so it's not policy to seize a firearm no matter fucking what. 

I feel like a massive prick seizing illegal firearms over some bullshit like speeding tickets. 

I don't always seize just because there's not a reason for it sometimes.

If I find a random not-wanted guy with a mk18 running down the highway by highway patrol, I'd pick him up and drive him somewhere that he can get a car, I'd let him keep the weapon if he didn't try killing me, just trying to be nice to people.

Gatorade and IAmLegion like this
6 hours ago, henky said:

don't cry to much. if you wanne be lazy and not cap for 20min then go run arround with a katiba. your shot are awfull anyways

Lets get a few things straight. I fight more then you ever will, I would destroy you with any gun , and I wasn't crying I was stating a fact.

Next topic,

8 hours ago, NightFury said:

-1 the whole 6.0 updade was based on changing the market. i think its good as it is. Maybe even give a bigger discount to arms and reduce some from holding 2 turfs. if you think about it , the price discount is the only thing ppl would want the cap for. if thats gone , we will only go there for the fight, and get nothing out of it. try something like community gun runs maybe idk.

People would fight more if it didnt cost as much. People already fight plenty over arms because its a great location. If it was cheaper more people would come. 

Feenix likes this

I mean its not like i said OMG MAKE GUNS 50% OFF WTF. I said literly make it a stable price.idk anyone who thinks that capping arms to make an mk18 go from 12k to 9k is worth there time. Im sorry but if you think your life was worth waiting 20 minutes for that piss poor discount then you are doign something wrong.

I buy my MKs @ 4-5k + nades @ 1.5k

Not sure what you are complaining about. Even when it's 12k, who cares. Don't become a rebel if you are worried about wasting money. You said it yourself, you have all these houses, why not just fill them up with guns? 

Or don't die as much.

Or play with friends who will revive you.

-1 Keep gun prices the same.

3 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

I buy my MKs @ 4-5k + nades @ 1.5k

Not sure what you are complaining about. Even when it's 12k, who cares. Don't become a rebel if you are worried about wasting money. You said it yourself, you have all these houses, why not just fill them up with guns? 

Or don't die as much.

Or play with friends who will revive you.

-1 Keep gun prices the same.

It doesn't matter how good you think you are. You will die eventually and unless you have a house sitting next to arms - which the only one not owned was in staka - you will be buying from donor rebel and driving back. To be honest I never see you fight so I dont beleive you buy any of that, or ggo back to a cartel

8 hours ago, henky said:

don't cry to much. if you wanne be lazy and not cap for 20min then go run arround with a katiba. your shot are awfull anyways

Thank god the savages of the server are with me on this one. And maybe you guys should stop dying and you will be fine

Just now, EixunA said:

Thank god the savages of the server are with me on this one. And maybe you guys should stop dying and you will be fine

You are bound to die, it was just a simple thing - while I do agree you made some good points about switching some of the turf power over to cartel cap power

Just now, Haych said:

We ran 8 trucks of MK1's. Non of them appeared on the market. Rip

To me it always defeated the purpose of running guns to turn around and find that someone eithor A. Bought them all while you ran them, B. Exploited to remove them, or C. it didnt actually put guns on the market

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

To me it always defeated the purpose of running guns to turn around and find that someone eithor A. Bought them all while you ran them, B. Exploited to remove them, or C. it didnt actually put guns on the market

Yeah this is the reason i'm never running guns for market again. Done it twice and in both times they never showed up in the market. Please fix @Paratus

5 hours ago, Demonic said:

I don't always seize just because there's not a reason for it sometimes.

If I find a random not-wanted guy with a mk18 running down the highway by highway patrol, I'd pick him up and drive him somewhere that he can get a car, I'd let him keep the weapon if he didn't try killing me, just trying to be nice to people.

I don't always seize either, but when you have a LT or tight assed SGT, you kinda gotta :( 

5 hours ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Maybe remove demand on mk18, and keep it on mk1 and mk14. Lower mk14 base price to same as mk18. Then, for cartel owners, remove demand for mk1 and mk14 aswell. Also, put the time in between being able to cap back to 45 Minutes so we can actually use our benefits.

Honestly , all of that are really good idea's . Admins ^^^^^^^^^ add that to the list of suggestions please