RIP ME BECOMING CADET

Leslie

Just now, Leslie said:

what makes you think he wants to talk to me when I've sat their for 5 days with out him talking to me at all?

Well theres the fact that the APD is in a huge mess right now with all sorts of captain related problems so hes probably not thinking "Gee I should talk to leslie " or "Fuck leslie". Hes probably busy, and would be more then happy to hear WHY you deserve to be in the apd like Ranga e.t.c .Whats the worst that happens to ask him, wait patiently, and receive a no after attempting ?

On 3/5/2016 at 3:10 PM, Mr.Purple said:

I Got approved on Thursday And Im 14 and Nope 2 days later "No body under the age of 16,No Longer be Making Exceptions" GG

56db5941338d8_MLGapp.png.a7c54d6719e8dd3

I am very jealous @Mr.Purple and a bit pissed off. lol. I applied yesterday and I got denied because I was too young since they changed the rules. :angry: lol

16 minutes ago, Phantah said:

after getting denied a cop application, do you lose your chance of becoming a cop, i dont understnd why he said (rip me being a cadet)

Because despite being around for 2 years, he's only 14 :( 

Leslie is more mature than 85% of the higher ups, but because of his age they deny him. 

I absolutely despise most squeakers, but Leslie is one of the ones I actually enjoy being around. 

Edited by epTic