Take it offline.

I agree that this stuff happening REALLY sucks, but to be fair nobody is forcing you to play s6 over the other 4 servers. This server is practically in beta right now, and so problems and things are expected to happen.

If you would prefer to play a polished version, then you can just wait a few weeks. I'm sure there are some people who would prefer to play the unfinished version as it is right now rather than wait for a completely functional version to come out. This is also probably part of the reason Paratus released it in its current state.

If you don't want to play it, then don't. No need to take it offline.

9 hours ago, STON3COLDK1LL3R said:

I'm sorry you must be saying hello from the other side. Us folk on this side are actually good at the game. 

15 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

You go around shooting cops calm down mr ego.

Ladies settle down.  I got room for both of you. ;)

OgreTV likes this
10 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

What ever keeps you humble sweetheart. You keep killing them cops hoping that another scumbag joins you so you can have someone cheat at cartels with you and give you some sort of an advantage.

Nickis doesn't cheat and you're just hopping on the bandwagon because the guy destroyed you too. #FreeNickis 

Alright, if you don't like the server, it would be wise not to play for a week or so on it. If you were expecting perfection or even decency well that is a ways away for now. Instead of complaining; telling the admins to take the server down, rather put you efforts into exposing bugs to the admins. Like this, hey Paratus, can you please fix the memory leaks, invisible wall, bugged seizing options, bad fuel economy, etc... The key here is patience and keep an open mind.

38 minutes ago, RainbowUnicorn said:

Alright, if you don't like the server, it would be wise not to play for a week or so on it. If you were expecting perfection or even decency well that is a ways away for now. Instead of complaining; telling the admins to take the server down, rather put you efforts into exposing bugs to the admins. Like this, hey Paratus, can you please fix the memory leaks, invisible wall, bugged seizing options, bad fuel economy, etc... The key here is patience and keep an open mind.

Easy there yoda.

On 3/7/2016 at 7:02 PM, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Everyone is making money etc and then the server is taking a shit, rolling back and people are losing loadouts and vehicles from garage and we are getting global comp of 10k that doesnt cover half of it. Take it offline cause obviously something is wrong and its wasting everyones time.

Asylum is really a good server but I must say the mods/cops are awful just terrible.