Gang life

Addon

1 hour ago, xrantz said:

wtf lol, call me a cunt over a simple joke? guess ur salty from me tapping ur head off today.

Which happened after I tapped your head off.  All of which happened hours after this post.

I just didn't see why you had to be rude to Scott.  But none of it matters.  I too would like to see more cartels fought.

AndrewFam likes this
10 hours ago, Ranger said:

Which happened after I tapped your head off.  All of which happened hours after this post.

I just didn't see why you had to be rude to Scott.  But none of it matters.  I too would like to see more cartels fought.

Nah u cops light in 15 of you when your see a fight! Taking it from 10 cops to over 20, when we have a 10 man cap. Cops also come back 3-4 times....meaning 10 rebels fight off 60 Or 70 cops.

George, bunni, Dundee and 1 other like this
6 hours ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Nah u cops light in 15 of you when your see a fight! Taking it from 10 cops to over 20, when we have a 10 man cap. Cops also come back 3-4 times....meaning 10 rebels fight off 60 Or 70 cops.

This too though, gang cap decreased gang activity it a ton. Caused a lot of gangs to break up into smaller ones which broke up eventually due to not enough people online. You can't have a gang of friends anymore it seems because they won't be able to be on constantly, so you have to go find extremely active people instead. Old policy was much better when u could have 10 people on at all times, and yeah sometimes you had 15-20, and it was still fun. I agree it was way too hard for the cops with this many rebels... but it was just much more enjoyable to play with ALL of your friends instead of just some

Fighting cartels 6v6 is cool too, but fighting 20v20 was almost like a War. It was pretty intense

Edited by Poko
4 hours ago, Poko said:

This too though, gang cap decreased gang activity it a ton. Caused a lot of gangs to break up into smaller ones which broke up eventually due to not enough people online. You can't have a gang of friends anymore it seems because they won't be able to be on constantly, so you have to go find extremely active people instead. Old policy was much better when u could have 10 people on at all times, and yeah sometimes you had 15-20, and it was still fun. I agree it was way too hard for the cops with this many rebels... but it was just much more enjoyable to play with ALL of your friends instead of just some

Fighting cartels 6v6 is cool too, but fighting 20v20 was almost like a War. It was pretty intense

I honestly miss the bigger gang groups...never thought I would though.

Poko likes this

I like the pre 6.0 idea where everything goes straight to the gang bank. Let's face it. Asylum's fighting is turning to shit and gang life doesn't have the same electricity as it did pre 6.0. Everyone hopped on to fight, and to fight only. That is how asylum formed its community. If something doesn't change soon, the server is gonna turn to shit (I know it already is but soon its gonna be dead. By dead I mean an all roleplay server. Let's face it, asylum isn't an RP community. Once some of the admins decided to enforce more RP rules and take away gang activity by making it not worth the while, Asylum is slowly dying. #BringBackTheOldAsylum