Nametags

I’ve always had inconsistency issues with name tags on asylum. I’m sure this has been brought up many times and I’m unsure if there is a fix. But with the addition the fitz to the team he seems to be the Swiss Army knife of the dev team. I was just wondering if it would be possible to overhaul the entire nametag system for consistency’s sake. For example in smokes there will be people dead infront of me and I can’t see them or their name but from their pov they have seen me from miles away. Also it could help with issues with the ~ key aswell to see names from a distance. I’m sure it isn’t as easy as changing a few lines of code or whatever must be done but I think it could definitely be useful for all parties. 

i think the chance of tilda working must be directly corelated with my lockpicking success cuz neither of them bitches ever work

oh also tilda is broke broke. it's been like that since 2016 when bohemia changed it (previously you could tilda people through mountains) so of course the bohemia solution was make it never fucking work ever.

Here's a little game we can play, here is the search link for how many times the word "tilda" has been in a post.

https://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/search/&q=tilda&quick=1

Take a shot everytime someone asks about fixing the broken tilda.

23 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

i think the chance of tilda working must be directly corelated with my lockpicking success cuz neither of them bitches ever work

oh also tilda is broke broke. it's been like that since 2016 when bohemia changed it (previously you could tilda people through mountains) so of course the bohemia solution was make it never fucking work ever.

Here's a little game we can play, here is the search link for how many times the word "tilda" has been in a post.

https://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/search/&q=tilda&quick=1

Take a shot everytime someone asks about fixing the broken tilda.

You are talking about a different tilda, and you dont have to spam it since it stays activated for 5 seconds, you just have to aim. (but there could be issues with "knowsAbout")

4 hours ago, Austin Rogers The Original said:

Id be interested to know if this is an actual Arma issue that cannot be fixed or if there is a potential workaround. As everyone knows its one of the most annoying parts of the game by far.

Most likely an Asylum issue. Like Chris said if you play Rdm Project you can see names through smoke and everything like butter.

• 1 month later...
  • Fitz locked this topic