Sub-cartels for new/smaller groups

There could be smaller cartels that give like a third of what the main cartel it’s based on is worth. BUT. Can only be captured or held if you have 4 or less people in your group, and if you get more into your group it’ll alert saying some must leave or you’ll lose ownership.

the idea is to stop large gangs from having complete control while the player count is so low, and new smaller groups can actually feel useful

Edited by kryptonthegamer
Bad Samaritan and GravL like this

not a bad idea, but i think a third is too low and won’t attract many people, i’d suggest 75-80%. with the state of the game in general, most people don’t want to grind and even though its passive money, a third is literally pocket change. 

also, for something to call it, i think Syndicates would work fine, it doesn’t overlap with anything currently on the server and sounds nice, “drug syndicate, arms syndicate” etc

10 hours ago, william said:

why would we want to split the playerbase up even more? There would be 0 fights.

The whole audience for city based syndicates would be newbies and small gangs that need the growing cash. It's not like those people were going to go challenge cartel anyway when most of the day Free Fire is crawling with the same two to three 6+ man teams. And I don't blame them. Anyone who doesn't have 5k hours running cartels and an established gang behind them gets called a shitter and told to uninstall. 

4 hours ago, Bad Samaritan said:

The whole audience for city based syndicates would be newbies and small gangs that need the growing cash. It's not like those people were going to go challenge cartel anyway when most of the day Free Fire is crawling with the same two to three 6+ man teams. And I don't blame them. Anyone who doesn't have 5k hours running cartels and an established gang behind them gets called a shitter and told to uninstall. 

While new players making money is difficult at the moment, this solution isnt the best. Time would be best spent by coming up with ways to make money making less grindy

8 hours ago, william said:

While new players making money is difficult at the moment, this solution isnt the best. Time would be best spent by coming up with ways to make money making less grindy

It has to happen if there will be ANY new players joining the server. If it doesn’t happen basically the server will continue to slowly drop as it has been. Non-negotiable

On 3/9/2024 at 10:46 AM, kryptonthegamer said:

It has to happen if there will be ANY new players joining the server. If it doesn’t happen basically the server will continue to slowly drop as it has been. Non-negotiable

What’s ur ign? U seem so active on the forums but I don’t see u ingame

zdeat and curley like this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Fitz locked this topic