Add Zubr to Civilian Gun Store (and make it legal)

Add Zubr to Civilian Gun Store (and make it legal)  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Zubr be added to the civilian gun stores?

• Yes and make it legal
    • Yes but keep it illegal
    • No I love gun control

2 hours ago, Donald said:

Why do you think it should be illegal?

I don't have a convincing argument as to why it should to be honest, more an emotional assumption to it. It certainly is no a hill I would like to die on. I feel if there was a "government" for this virtual world they would actually be pretty restrictive from a gun control perspective to everything larger than a normal 9mm. Look how few legal guns there are to civilians that aren't Bounty Hunters (aka semi state agents). It isn't alot and is pretty restrictive overall. Especially guns that "look scary" because people can make up rediculous lies about them to scare people into voting against them. The 1911 got snuck through but something like a Chiappa Rhino I think would stoke that irrational fear.  

1 hour ago, Hubschrauber said:

I don't have a convincing argument as to why it should to be honest, more an emotional assumption to it. It certainly is no a hill I would like to die on. I feel if there was a "government" for this virtual world they would actually be pretty restrictive from a gun control perspective to everything larger than a normal 9mm. Look how few legal guns there are to civilians that aren't Bounty Hunters (aka semi state agents). It isn't alot and is pretty restrictive overall. Especially guns that "look scary" because people can make up rediculous lies about them to scare people into voting against them. The 1911 got snuck through but something like a Chiappa Rhino I think would stoke that irrational fear.  

It would be interesting if there was like a weekly ballot that popped up where people could vote on making certain guns illegal or legal for the next week. Adds some democracy to the game. Or if that’s too hard let the governor choose

9 hours ago, Donald said:

It would be interesting if there was like a weekly ballot that popped up where people could vote on making certain guns illegal or legal for the next week. Adds some democracy to the game. Or if that’s too hard let the governor choose

The issue is the governor is never in favor of the police. It would just be legal weapons at that point. No reason for a civ to vote anything illegal