When the APD do NOT want to seize an IFRIT..

13 hours ago, HotWings said:

Meh, I will not seize shit that was stolen and brought to the police just for people to be dicks either. 

SO if i cooperate and bring a high bounty criminal to the police u wont process him either? if i stole a weapon from a crate and i told you this weapon was stolen, you wont seize it because is a dick move? do ur job, ur the police.

Tyrone hugh likes this
13 hours ago, HotWings said:

Meh, I will not seize shit that was stolen and brought to the police just for people to be dicks either. 

1.21 - Seizing   An area must be deemed "All Clear" by the highest ranking officer on scene after at least 60 seconds of no-combat before anything can be seized/impounded.

Area was all clear, about 3 minutes passed without any shooting.

B) Vehicles                
  1) If you find any vehicle classified as illegal. (Ifrit, 50 cal)

so yea, ifrit was right in the HQ. No action was taken because was a dick move? Let me rob the bank, do prison break with the IFRIT, and let me tell u thats other ones IFRIT so u wont seize it and let us keep it.

16 hours ago, Wubz said:

Turf rats. It cost more for you to blow it up then for me to make it

Turf rats and all but we wiped fsa with an ifrit full of people, even allowed me to land my orca behind a house and kill the last 2 of you...whipeout raped 2 of you with an sdar I think, and you continuously kept getting fucked every single time you tried to retrieve your ifrit, also who cares if I lost 50k it was all for the fun, that's why the put vest in the game...just to blow shit up because allahu akbar

10 hours ago, Pablo Escobar said:

1.21 - Seizing   An area must be deemed "All Clear" by the highest ranking officer on scene after at least 60 seconds of no-combat before anything can be seized/impounded.

B) Vehicles                

so yea, ifrit was right in the HQ. No action was taken because was a dick move? Let me rob the bank, do prison break with the IFRIT, and let me tell u thats other ones IFRIT so u wont seize it and let us keep it.

Not sure what any of that has to do with not being a dick? And since it was in the HQ, it doesn't even have to be "all clear" it can be seized at any time if the officers wanted to do it.  Fact is you thought you would pull a fast one and the cops were not playing your game. Kudos for them.

RomanRunsCA likes this
2 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Not sure what any of that has to do with not being a dick? And since it was in the HQ, it doesn't even have to be "all clear" it can be seized at any time if the officers wanted to do it.  Fact is you thought you would pull a fast one and the cops were not playing your game. Kudos for them.

So if your not a dick as u say, i guess u never seize cars with more than 5k worth of drugs right. Cuz thats a dick move too.

4 hours ago, Destroyer said:

And illegal vehicles should be seized...its in the guidebook, you can't make your own guidebook, here's what happened, cops got salty because we fucked them and said "let fsa kill Latin Kings and retrieve their ifrit" lmfao great police work

The guidebook only states that illegal weapons MUST be seized. Everything else is deemed as "should" or "at the officers discretion" I have not seized 50 cals in front of captains, instead letting them despawn and nothing was said.

Patrick likes this
2 minutes ago, Pablo Escobar said:

So if your not a dick as u say, i guess u never seize cars with more than 5k worth of drugs right. Cuz thats a dick move too.

Depends on the situation. I have let more people drive off than seized if I had to guess, hell I'll get permission from people to drive their stuff back to the HQ to let it despawn, it all depends on the suspects attitude.

Edited by HotWings
4 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Depends on the situation. I have let more people drive off than seized if I had to guess, hell I'll get permission from people to drive their stuff back to the HQ to let it despawn, it all depends on the suspects attitude.

well in this situation i pmed the apd officer, he told me to go to pyrgos, i mean if hes not going to seize it why wasting my time driving it there and staying around 20 minutes waiting for him while the ifrits guy attacked the hq. I would prefer him to just say to me "im not going to seize it thats dick move" and done.

40 minutes ago, Pablo Escobar said:

well in this situation i pmed the apd officer, he told me to go to pyrgos, i mean if hes not going to seize it why wasting my time driving it there and staying around 20 minutes waiting for him while the ifrits guy attacked the hq. I would prefer him to just say to me "im not going to seize it thats dick move" and done.

Why not just go chop it?

Patrick likes this
7 hours ago, Destroyer said:

Turf rats and all but we wiped fsa with an ifrit full of people, even allowed me to land my orca behind a house and kill the last 2 of you...whipeout raped 2 of you with an sdar I think, and you continuously kept getting fucked every single time you tried to retrieve your ifrit, also who cares if I lost 50k it was all for the fun, that's why the put vest in the game...just to blow shit up because allahu akbar

Kid,are you a retard. nvm I don't know why I asked such a dumb question, it's obvious. We wiped you kids 4v 6-7? all except for the heli pilot, My ifrit was already damaged. Only person you kids killed was Uprise and I killed that kid and two other ones too. You rats respawned at your gang house and bought pistols from behind the stone wall and shot us while we were repairing the ifrit and capturing the flag, stop acting like we were all set up in rodopoli waiting for you dumb fucks and when you showed up you merked us, you kids got fucking destroyed and had to respawn and pistol bang. Worst gang on Asylum > Latin Kings

2 hours ago, Pablo Escobar said:

The officer messaged us, even the cops don't like you faggots.

HotWings likes this
6 minutes ago, Wubz said:

Kid,are you a retard. nvm I don't know why I asked such a dumb question, it's obvious. We wiped you kids 4v 6-7? all except for the heli pilot, My ifrit was already damaged. Only person you kids killed was Uprise and I killed that kid and two other ones too. You rats respawned at your gang house and bought pistols from behind the stone wall and shot us while we were repairing the ifrit and capturing the flag, stop acting like we were all set up in rodopoli waiting for you dumb fucks and when you showed up you merked us, you kids got fucking destroyed and had to respawn and pistol bang. Worst gang on Asylum > Latin Kings

God I hope you were able to prove/report for buying thru the wall.

19 hours ago, Pablo Escobar said:

B) Vehicles                

It's like APD cannot search registration or something..

1 hour ago, Wubz said:

People don't have to love FSA to think LK are a group of fags. You guys are the most hated gang on Asylum, not because you have skill or anything, because you're dog shit but you type and post video's like you and your trash gang are relevant 

lol i love the hate