Donor Perk Reworks

@Paratus Im not sure if asylum is your lively hood but I would like to see more people donate to you. I have my own opinions on things like admins / e.t.c but that doesnt mean i don't think you and them deserve more compensation.

My recommendations:

10$ Donation Bracket - The house crate and a 5% Global Discount

25$ Donation Bracket - Debit Card and Medical in Donor

50$ Donation Bracket - Hatchback Sport and Heli Access in Donor + 5% global discount on everything including loadouts for cops / civs + Possible additions like housing equipment i.e signs to customize your house.

75$ Donation Bracket - New Bracket that adds in Auto Equiped crates for houses possibly + 10% Global Discount + Donor Clothing / Market Access. + Ability to buy mohawk

100$ Donation Bracket - 15% Global Discount  + Donor Weapon access + Free talent resets

150$ Donation Bracket - 20% Global Discount + Housing in Donor +  Ability To buy Taru +

250$ Donation Bracket -  Liscences come at no cost +  25% Global Discount  +  Ability to use garages at DP's

TLDR: Add more brackets - helps people scale up the donation , change perks to be useful . I wont ever be able to donate more then 100$ but to me its not OP for a guy who pretty much pays twice - three times what I do to have a larger discount. At the end of the day 25% of a loadout or vehicle isnt ground breaking for someone who is helping keep the server up for me or you to play anyways.

New Idea Highlights :  No cost talent resetting , No Cost Liscences (Basically allows players to switch between rebel / bounty hunter quickly  OR not have to make comp requests), Larger Global Discounts , Vehicle Garages in DP's , Auto Equiped Crates , House designing / House equipment in houses, Taru (because quite honestly it shouldnt be that easy to be shot out of a heli - that doesnt make combat more exciting to be shot down in 2 bullets) , Hopefully new skins and clothes e.t.c.

Edited by Sugarfoot
Capt Pepper, HenryHoover and Tiger like this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Taru (because quite honestly it shouldnt be that easy to be shot out of a heli - that doesnt make combat more exciting to be shot down in 2 bullets) ,

but autohovering without worry of being shot down does? 

I have an idea for donating tho...if you donate $500 you can get your permabanned friends unbanned. 

Bersabee and BioHazard like this
Just now, epTic said:

but autohovering without worry of being shot down does? 

I have an idea for donating tho...if you donate $500 you can get your permabanned friends unbanned. 

Well Im sure they could work it so they could be shot down in the taru if there being retarded, but I dont think the orca is in a suitable state.

There was talks about bringing the Taru back. I seem to remember reading in another thread that Paratus may have found a alternative way around the issues with the Taru that would allow it to be re-implemented some point  in the future. I can't remember exactly who it may of been Sneaky or Snatch that mentioned it (don't quote me though on who) but one of the admins defiantly mentioned that they may have found a work around potentially allow the Taru to come back but be still fair to use and not a Flying Tank.

Ill do some hunting see if I can find the thread again.

Like the ideas on the Donor too would be cool if there was some added bonus cops could get as well I am Donor 5 and primarily play cop now so like for me I get Hatchback sports and that's it. Would be nice to see the VR Goggles added for cops to use maybe some other things like 5% Increased cop prestige gain for Donor 3 or something along those lines.

Regards

Will

On 22/03/2016 at 6:57 AM, Bersabee said:

Taru is too op

lol there's the first time that's EVER been said...

What are the current donor incentive levels? When I go to the donate page, it tells me I've never logged...and I have played Aussie Life religiously for the past 4 days.

Edited by The Gent