EVil Corp Me Sworry...

2 hours ago, GarethBatty said:

?

What do you mean ? haha we all fought the Chinese for 30 mins so I said hey let these people gear then I saw cma which I know more than half of you are scummy and would shoot us so I said don't trust them and right after that one of u wasted 50k on a vest to blow up nobody

4 minutes ago, JacobHarr said:

What do you mean ? haha we all fought the Chinese for 30 mins so I said hey let these people gear then I saw cma which I know more than half of you are scummy and would shoot us so I said don't trust them and right after that one of u wasted 50k on a vest to blow up nobody

Well. I mean i'd of thought u of all people would have found it kinda funny lol. And to say u thought we were all scumbags is kinda low. I thought u were a nice and respectable guy. obviously I'm wrong

5 minutes ago, JacobHarr said:

actually killed most of you with it, suicides and shit don't show in side chat now I believe, only when you're killed by someone :wub:

4 minutes ago, GarethBatty said:

Well. I mean i'd of thought u of all people would have found it kinda funny lol. And to say u thought we were all scumbags is kinda low. I thought u were a nice and respectable guy. obviously I'm wrong

Why would it be funny if I'm letting u gear and being friendly and you blow up my orca HAHAHAH so funny gg. that's the definition of scummy

especially when it cost 134k to buy a orca

Just now, JacobHarr said:

Why would it be funny if I'm letting u gear and being friendly and you blow up my orca HAHAHAH so funny gg. that's the definition of scummy

especially when it cost 134k to buy a orca

Well. If I was there I probably would have told tony not to do it because I'm friends with some of you guys. But the fact that you think we're scumbags is just wierd and I hope you aren't talking about me when you say that because imo i'm not a scumbag towards u :/

Just now, GarethBatty said:

Well. If I was there I probably would have told tony not to do it because I'm friends with some of you guys. But the fact that you think we're scumbags is just wierd and I hope you aren't talking about me when you say that because imo i'm not a scumbag towards u :/

You're not but literally every time I encounter u guys its me being killed when I'm fresh spawn at donor or rebel or just flying around and somebody in ur gang will message me land or die lolol <3 it doesn't really matter wasn't mad at all. but my opinion  was right cause obviously that happened.