recent cartel kills

Just now, Agent X said:

Nice. What was your average fps before compaired to this new build?

Without recording, 35-40. When smokes and shots started going off, dropped to 25-30 with a lot of stutter, couldn't deal with it in CQB. Dropped to 20FPS when decamping from Ifrits which got me killed a lot.

Now I average like a solid 50 in combat which is nice. Even considering using Blastcore

Agent X likes this
Just now, Haych said:

Without recording, 35-40. When smokes and shots started going off, dropped to 25-30 with a lot of stutter, couldn't deal with it in CQB. Dropped to 20FPS when decamping from Ifrits which got me killed a lot.

Now I average like a solid 50 in combat which is nice. Even considering using Blastcore

Good stuff and even better shots. 

Haych likes this
1 minute ago, Goldy said:

What parts did you upgrade? I think my computer is dying now because I used to get 70 fps constant and now I only get that for about the first 10 minutes. After that 10 minute mark is up, I get constant spikes meaning it goes from 70 to like 14 and then back up every 10 seconds or so.

Look above, I listed what I upgraded. 

Have you checked your temps? Your CPU/GPU could be throttling because it gets to hot in game. I recommend cleaning your PC, apply new thermal paste etc before you go and spend money on a hefty upgrade. A nice clean, Windows re-install and if you're not on a SSD, defrag your HDD. Could do you wonders.