CHINESE NEED TO SPEAK ENGLISH

Sick of the chinese kids on server 1 who dont speak a word of english and just shout chinese at you and shoot you after saying one word of chinese.. its been going on for a while.. so does that means its okay for me to make a gibberish language up and shout a word at them and shoot them? because its the same dam thing.. last time i checked i thought Asylum was a english speaking community.. i plan on just shooting them in the face as soon as i hear a word of chinese out of them because how the hell am i suppose to know what they're saying..

USCCHRIS, Eric916, Blurp and 2 others like this
1 hour ago, Austin S. said:

Sick of the chinese kids on server 1 who dont speak a word of english and just shout chinese at you and shoot you after saying one word of chinese.. its been going on for a while.. so does that means its okay for me to make a gibberish language up and shout a word at them and shoot them? because its the same dam thing.. last time i checked i thought Asylum was a english speaking community.. i plan on just shooting them in the face as soon as i hear a word of chinese out of them because how the hell am i suppose to know what they're saying..

Be gratefull they are the shittiest shots of Asylum at least you got to something to rek without them smacktalking you unlike 95% of all gangs

Just give them time and stay out of Kavala. Most of the old Chinese players 911 can genuinely talk English and some are even in the police force.

You need to take in the fact that they are from a different culture. From one that speaks a way different dialect than yours. It's harder for them to learn English but still, at least they try. If they don't,  then record and report.

The best example I can see of someone advancing in English and going far on Asylum is @Norwegianviking. Now, he has improved in English but still kinda sucks shit. :kappa:

Mike Stmria likes this
Just now, Kessinger said:

Just give them time and stay out of Kavala. Most of the old Chinese players 911 can genuinely talk English and some are even in the police force.

You need to take in the fact that they are from a different culture. From one that speaks a way different dialect than yours. It's harder for them to learn English but still, at least they try. If they don't,  then record and report.

The best example I can see of someone advancing in English and going far on Asylum is @Norwegianviking. Now, he has improved in English but still kinda sucks shit. :kappa:

Worst part i don't even know who you are. 

Skittles, Duffy49 and Mike Stmria like this