@KBW @BAMF @STAFF @EX-STAFF

Ya'll fucking legends, thanks for contributing to this community and making it a place where thousands of people have a great gaming experience with friends and random people.

Recently with Bamf and KBW working on those patches like maniacs the servers are greatly improving after a long being of slow patching.

Also the staff as always, giving great input and probably helping to test features and listen to the community, dicussing rules and content together.

The admins that recentely retired and still actively play in the community i just wanna say that you're awesome and hope the joy of the game itself is returning as the stress of being an admin wears off.

461a323c7d02559dae94a507a0ddff01.jpg

I appreciate KBW and Bamf a lot and any other dev who's contributing, a lot of people don't appreciate how frustrating it is to develop and try to make everyone happy at the same time not trying to piss off others with changes. 

YOU THE REAL MVP

I think the biggest improvement needs to be done with the activity level of how reports get done, takes average about a week for a report to be dealt while the reported person is out there continuing to RDM/VDM or w/e they were reported for. 

Midamaru likes this
28 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

takes average about a week for a report to be dealt while the reported person is out there continuing to RDM/VDM or w/e they were reported for. 

Not true, I just checked last few pages of reports and it takes maybe a day at most on average. You will almost never see a week. (I sure am guilty of this too)

Bob Danaloo and Vash like this
34 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

I think the biggest improvement needs to be done with the activity level of how reports get done, takes average about a week for a report to be dealt while the reported person is out there continuing to RDM/VDM or w/e they were reported for. 

The longest time i had to wait for a report to be dealt was less than 24 hours, and I play in the EU timezone only. 

52 minutes ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

Not true, I just checked last few pages of reports and it takes maybe a day at most on average. You will almost never see a week. (I sure am guilty of this too)

Maybe recently with the new admins, kinda stopped reporting people last one i reported took longer than a week.

19 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

Maybe recently with the new admins, kinda stopped reporting people last one i reported took longer than a week.

Who cares if it takes longer than a week? At least it still gets done.

Besides. It may seem obvious for you, requires them to look into and look at BOTH sides to reach a solution in favor of BOTH sides.

11 hours ago, Axe said:

Who cares if it takes longer than a week? At least it still gets done.

Besides. It may seem obvious for you, requires them to look into and look at BOTH sides to reach a solution in favor of BOTH sides.

Ofc it matters, what's the point in reporting if it will take that long? The players will continue to RDM and break the rules, who will get rid of the toxicness then? You don't care cause it doesn't effect you, but when you get RDM'd and constantly get rdm losing gear cause of them, you'll care then.

2 hours ago, Cassettes said:

Ofc it matters, what's the point in reporting if it will take that long? The players will continue to RDM and break the rules, who will get rid of the toxicness then? You don't care cause it doesn't effect you, but when you get RDM'd and constantly get rdm losing gear cause of them, you'll care then.

Reporting matters because the result is the same. If a person keeps RDMing simply record all of it and his punishmemt will be harder. 

If you lost anything by the RDM you can submit a comp request after action has been taken. 

If you get RDMed constantly you're not putting effort into avoiding it. (Leave cities/don'treturn to a rdmer/hop server)