Tage 4

1 minute ago, AndrewFam said:

I know what you mean about the whole notice me stuff, but most people just do it for fun and to share some good clips with the community.

I understand that, it's just rarely the case sadly that a simple montage is posted without someone else pointing out what that person did wrong in their montage; AI kills, 911 kills, pistol banger kills and let's not mention what happens if you choose the wrong song in your montage..you'll get ripped apart. 

It's just a montage, it should be shared to enjoy but it's become a way to flex skills and song choices and/or make fun of skills and song choices. Just play the god damn game and stream it if sharing game play is so important or stop acting like a montage is a testament to penis size. Not directed at you of course, just as a whole.

2 minutes ago, Furnie Mack said:

I understand that, it's just rarely the case sadly that a simple montage is posted without someone else pointing out what that person did wrong in their montage; AI kills, 911 kills, pistol banger kills and let's not mention what happens if you choose the wrong song in your montage..you'll get ripped apart. 

It's just a montage, it should be shared to enjoy but it's become a way to flex skills and song choices and/or make fun of skills and song choices. Just play the god damn game and stream it if sharing game play is so important or stop acting like a montage is a testament to penis size. Not directed at you of course, just as a whole.

forgot exploits :3

Furnie Mack likes this
13 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

I mean, i dont think anyone makes montages with the intention of projecting arrogance. I have made like 5-6 montages in my 2 and  half years on this server, i  more of less like to make them so i can go back and watch them months later and see how the game/my playstyle has changed. Also whats wrong with displaying some of your proud moments on the game. I mean sure, he added some clips that could be done by a 3rd grader, but not every clip can be next level.

I don't mean to lump every single montage, or even this community itself, together in my statements. Maybe those who don't mean to portray arrogance are just naturally cocky and arrogant people who don't realize it or have never been called out for it, regardless if they are the ones posting the montage or commenting on it...

Edited by Furnie Mack
Just now, Furnie Mack said:

I don't mean to lump every single montage, or even this community itself, together in my statements. Maybe those who don't mean to portray arrogance are just naturally cocky and arrogant people, regardless if they are the ones posting the montage or commenting on it...

i enjoy making them, and enjoy watching them. idk man, maybe you should just avoid these sort of threads

AndrewFam likes this
1 minute ago, Furnie Mack said:

I always avoid these threads, trust me. I only commented because everyone ripping this kid apart for no fucking reason.

well yeah.. did you expect anything less from this exceedingly mature community? to be fair, a few of those clips i could have got with both of my hands tied behind my back 

Edited by TheRealLethal
Furnie Mack likes this
26 minutes ago, Legendary Cifunds said:

forgot exploits :3

I'm glad you're complaining about it when it's been in the game since it's started and the admins won't do anything to enforce it or try to fix it. 10/10. And you would flip shit when you see it because you never fight cartels.  Career cop.

1 hour ago, King said:

I'm glad you're complaining about it when it's been in the game since it's started and the admins won't do anything to enforce it or try to fix it. 10/10. And you would flip shit when you see it because you never fight cartels.  Career cop.

HAHAHAHAHA You dont know me

3 hours ago, Wubz said:

Hey mkate18/St0rm, We all saw the video of your stream where you showed your grades and you were failing homeschool. Maybe you should get off the computer and study a little bit. Don't take so much time to kill 15 chinese guys with rooks while you camp a tower and edit in the worst fucking song i've ever heard.

Kind Regards,

You're trash

200.gif

4 hours ago, Wubz said:

Hey mkate18/St0rm, We all saw the video of your stream where you showed your grades and you were failing homeschool. Maybe you should get off the computer and study a little bit. Don't take so much time to kill 15 chinese guys with rooks while you camp a tower and edit in the worst fucking song i've ever heard.

Kind Regards,

You're trash

Are you really taking personal shots at this guy? Jesus Christ dude come on.. He posted an arma video with kills and a song that you dont like, so your first reaction is to instantly type out the meanest things you can think of in order to make him feel bad about something he put time and effort into? Like, do you not have better things to do other than spend your whole day shit talking people on the internet? Your parents must be proud.

Furnie Mack, J.Fett, Feenix and 1 other like this
8 hours ago, Wubz said:

Kind Regards,

You're trash

why are you so mad? And btw there was only 3 rook kills blind fucking mong

15 hours ago, Shepurd said:

Are you really taking personal shots at this guy? Jesus Christ dude come on.. He posted an arma video with kills and a song that you dont like, so your first reaction is to instantly type out the meanest things you can think of in order to make him feel bad about something he put time and effort into? Like, do you not have better things to do other than spend your whole day shit talking people on the internet? Your parents must be proud.

It didn't take my whole day to type that out so i mean. I get on the forums for 2-3 times a day for 5-10 minutes a day so its not taking much of my personal time to type it out. xD