Tage 4

18 minutes ago, Tom said:

nice dude killing your own gang on a private server. good montage material 

Whats with people putting these shitty helicopter clips and single kill clips on people with no vests. 

Rofl. And your clips at meth cartel you are literally looking through rocks. Lmfao. 

Nothing screams "Im bad" like putting out montages every 6 days, It literally means you record even the shittiest of clips. 

Edited by Axe
explicit likes this

So what I gather from this is: 1. You can spray hatch sports. 2. You can shoot people at 200m. 3. You can perform even the most basic pick up in an orca 4. Naked people with rooks are nothing to a player of your tier and 5. You like to exploit rocks to quick peak. 

You last one was way better. Way too many filler kills. 

1 minute ago, Parker said:

So what I gather from this is: 1. You can spray hatch sports. 2. You can shoot people at 200m. 3. You can perform even the most basic pick up in an orca 4. Naked people with rooks are nothing to a player of your tier and 5. You like to exploit rocks to quick peak. 

You last one was way better. Way too many filler kills. 

Hey mkate18/St0rm, We all saw the video of your stream where you showed your grades and you were failing homeschool. Maybe you should get off the computer and study a little bit. Don't take so much time to kill 15 chinese guys with rooks while you camp a tower and edit in the worst fucking song i've ever heard.

Kind Regards,

You're trash

George likes this
2 minutes ago, Wubz said:

Hey mkate18/St0rm, We all saw the video of your stream where you showed your grades and you were failing homeschool. Maybe you should get off the computer and study a little bit. Don't take so much time to kill 15 chinese guys with rooks while you camp a tower and edit in the worst fucking song i've ever heard.

Kind Regards,

You're trash

you're kidding me rofl

11 minutes ago, Wubz said:

Kind Regards,

You're trash

^^^

The ironic thing is you're all picking apart a MONTAGE, a fucking MONTAGE of a video game we all play and have seen hundreds of times.

Just how small do your dicks have to be to take the time to sort through hours of video and edit it all together to post online for others who do the same exact shit you're showing in your "montage" to have them comment and let you know if your epeen is large or not because you can pew pew in a video game. This shit is lamest trend to hit gaming in a long time.

Edited by Furnie Mack
Scofield likes this
11 minutes ago, Furnie Mack said:

The ironic thing is you're all picking apart a MONTAGE, a fucking MONTAGE of a video game we all play and have seen hundreds of times.

Just how small do your dicks have to be to take the time to sort through hours of video and edit it all together to post online for others who do the same exact shit you're showing in your "montage" to have them comment and let you know if your epeen is large or not because you can pew pew in a video game. This shit is lamest trend to hit gaming in a long time.

I like montages they are fun to watch, if u don't like them the don't watch them.

Just now, AndrewFam said:

I like montages they are fun to watch, if u don't like them the don't watch them.

Oh such wise, and obvious, words there. Thank you.

The lame part isn't people who enjoy them, it's the 'notice me' 'please tell me I'm good' 'I'm better than you' 'I have low self-esteem' aspect of it all that makes it entirely sad to watch kids argue about.

1 minute ago, Furnie Mack said:

The lame part isn't people who enjoy them, it's the 'notice me' 'please tell me I'm good' 'I'm better than you' 'I have low self-esteem' aspect of it all that makes it entirely sad to watch kids argue about.

I know what you mean about the whole notice me stuff, but most people just do it for fun and to share some good clips with the community.

Furnie Mack likes this
Just now, Furnie Mack said:

I mean, i dont think anyone makes montages with the intention of projecting arrogance. I have made like 5-6 montages in my 2 and  half years on this server, i  more of less like to make them so i can go back and watch them months later and see how the game/my playstyle has changed. Also whats wrong with displaying some of your proud moments on the game. I mean sure, he added some clips that could be done by a 3rd grader, but not every clip can be next level.