KBW save us

TL;DR most comments but I saw a few crying about 'prison being boring'..that shit cracks me up. I told those idiots when they were being fucking divas about adding paintball that they'd never use it..and how many times has it been used after the first week these ADHD riddled punks had access to it? Now they must have something new and sparkly to grab their fucking short attention spans, lmao. It's an endless cycle of pleasing 5% of the actual player base who just happens to be the most vocal.

Edited by Furnie Mack
On 5/25/2016 at 2:05 PM, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Although Gnashes can be annoying sometimes, this server would be SO fucking shit without him banning havlf the cunts who dupe to fuck everyones day over.

TBH if he wasn't here, someone else would take his place, that's rule of life.

On 5/25/2016 at 1:41 PM, Gnashes said:

P.S: the cop life is "boring" because all of the cops nowadays just want to go lethal people at Banks for easy payouts. Cops should go back to their roots, not zerg like retards, and patrol drug fields and cities as they did in ages past.

please do cops, otherwise i'll call russian bias

6 hours ago, Furnie Mack said:

TL;DR most comments but I saw a few crying about 'prison being boring'..that shit cracks me up. I told those idiots when they were being fucking divas about adding paintball that they'd never use it..and how many times has it been used after the first week these ADHD riddled punks had access to it? Now they must have something new and sparkly to grab their fucking short attention spans, lmao. It's an endless cycle of pleasing 5% of the actual player base who just happens to be the most vocal.

Can I get a TL;DR for this TL;DR?

9 hours ago, Furnie Mack said:

Who doesn't enjoy new content, you need to get off your high horse and just play the fucking game. 

On 25/5/2016 at 7:39 PM, Gnashes said:

Bank will always pay more in Gold than in Dirty Money.

The Bank is easier than the Fed. Nobody takes Gold from the Bank. Therefore, the yield in DM from a Bank will always be small. This is intentional.

I would take Goldbars but the ifrit SUCKS now you can shoot people out with a Vermin on the small windows on the side, is that only a thing in Asylum or is that Arma?

On 25/05/2016 at 6:37 PM, TYL3R said:

The prices need to be lowered and more people wont be worried to loose a load out in old money a load out now is $300,000+ I didn't play enough rebel before 6.0 to know exactly how much it was before for a load out but I know it wasn't 300k

Huh???

On 25/5/2016 at 7:37 PM, TYL3R said:

The prices need to be lowered and more people wont be worried to loose a load out in old money a load out now is $300,000+ I didn't play enough rebel before 6.0 to know exactly how much it was before for a load out but I know it wasn't 300k

I dont get why people say money making is hard, meth pre 6.0 paid 6550 = 655 in 6.0, now it pays 810 = 8100, every money making method has been increased in payout, coke was 1850 (185) heroin was 1650 (165). you get paid so much more on civ now, you even have scotch that pays 900 per unit. An orca before 6.0 cost 1.5 mil, now you can buy them for 110k on the exchange. A loadout pre 6.0 was about 200k with a carrier lite. (mk1 = 110k, carrier lite = 40k, uniform 1-10k, add mags and Y inv and you average 180 to 200k for a loadout.

Furnie Mack and TYL3R like this
6 hours ago, °Juicyy° said:

I would take Goldbars but the ifrit SUCKS now you can shoot people out with a Vermin on the small windows on the side, is that only a thing in Asylum or is that Arma?

Arma.

We haven't touched the Ifrit.

4 hours ago, Zorrak said:

I dont get why people say money making is hard, meth pre 6.0 paid 6550 = 655 in 6.0, now it pays 810 = 8100, every money making method has been increased in payout, coke was 1850 (185) heroin was 1650 (165). you get paid so much more on civ now, you even have scotch that pays 900 per unit. An orca before 6.0 cost 1.5 mil, now you can buy them for 110k on the exchange. A loadout pre 6.0 was about 200k with a carrier lite. (mk1 = 110k, carrier lite = 40k, uniform 1-10k, add mags and Y inv and you average 180 to 200k for a loadout.

Pre-6.0 I never payed 180k or 200k for a loadout, even if I bought grenades I don't think it ever got that high.  And the reason why jobs feel useless is because they fail to pay for decent loadouts and vehicles.  It requires too much grinding now, nobody likes grinding...look at WoW's subscription loss.

Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Pre-6.0 I never payed 180k or 200k for a loadout, even if I bought grenades I don't think it ever got that high.  And the reason why jobs feel useless is because they fail to pay for decent loadouts and vehicles.  It requires too much grinding now, nobody likes grinding...look at WoW's subscription loss.

I'm confused. You might be sarcastic in which case you've got me fooled.

1) Loadouts before 6.0 were 150k. Grenades were 50k each, which brings the cost up to 200k.

2) You find making money difficult? Try running vermins (LEGAL!!), scotch, heroin or meth, and you'll reach money cap in no time.

3) WoW is more casual than ever with much less of grind compared to vanilla/bc.

The only legitimate complaint is the money cap that requires you to make money ever so often.

HotWings and Budbringer like this
On 2016-05-25 at 1:50 AM, Haych said:

While on this heated topic, what is up with shit Police RP? Don't call this a RP community if the front face of the server is terrible at it.

Yeah, I dare someone to try a roleplay bank. pretend you're there to do some maintenance on the building, or you're there to transfer money to the Fed, or even the simplest of them all, a hostage operation. You will get a swift lethal to yours and the hostages heads without even having time to say a word.

@Goldberg Attorney at Law is the reason I had faith in this communities roleplay when I first joined, just to bad there isn't enough people like him. Just money hungry cops who go to donor when they know gangs are fighting.

Agreed the server needs a change in RP, might not be a hardcore RP but hell your right cops need to learn how to RP. And who ever thought it was a good ide to make good a money making way.... no words. Cops have tried to RP with me on banks but the problem is 1. they only wanna restrain you. 2. they will not agreed on your demands EVER. 3. while someone is trying to talk to you some cadet is sitting 800m out and trying to chris kyle you. Then we have kidnapping, this goes to ALL the cops learn how to RP, when i have a hostage don't agree to come with me in the hatcback and then have a heli close by to take me out as soon as they want to atleast try to make sure there is a hostage and ask what the demands are. It's a game sure and it's not hardcore RP but atleast make it feel a bit like real life insteed of zerging, lethals 24/7, no RP what so ever.

Big Bird likes this
14 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

I'm confused. You might be sarcastic in which case you've got me fooled.

1) Loadouts before 6.0 were 150k. Grenades were 50k each, which brings the cost up to 200k.

2) You find making money difficult? Try running vermins (LEGAL!!), scotch, heroin or meth, and you'll reach money cap in no time.

3) WoW is more casual than ever with much less of grind compared to vanilla/bc.

The only legitimate complaint is the money cap that requires you to make money ever so often.

Loadouts were 90k with a katiba ( Before plate carrier ) and 120k for a Mk-18 ( Again, before plate carrier ) the reason I don't factor in the plate carrier is because the plate carrier was added in a couple of weeks at best before 6.0.  

I didn't say it was difficult, I was saying that most activities do not support a rebel life.  Their payouts sucks and when you get into drugs, the risk usually isn't worth the reward especially if you aren't playing with a large gang.  But like most people, playing cop is an easy way to support your rebel life and other jobs really do not compare in how much money you can make, nor how much more fun it is compared to just standing in a spot and waiting for your vehicle to fill.

There's many factors for WoW's sub loss.  But I don't think Blizzard's love for using dailies and fewer yet grinder raids is helping their cause. 

5 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Loadouts were 90k with a katiba ( Before plate carrier ) and 120k for a Mk-18 ( Again, before plate carrier ) the reason I don't factor in the plate carrier is because the plate carrier was added in a couple of weeks at best before 6.0.  

I didn't say it was difficult, I was saying that most activities do not support a rebel life.  Their payouts sucks and when you get into drugs, the risk usually isn't worth the reward especially if you aren't playing with a large gang.  But like most people, playing cop is an easy way to support your rebel life and other jobs really do not compare in how much money you can make, nor how much more fun it is compared to just standing in a spot and waiting for your vehicle to fill.

There's many factors for WoW's sub loss.  But I don't think Blizzard's love for using dailies and fewer yet grinder raids is helping their cause. 

The mk18 alone were 120k, which is sometimes more than its now.

As for risk in drugs, sure if you bring a hmmt box to meth lab you will not have a great day, but most people who do drugs do them alone with zero risk. Out of all my drug runs, Ive rarely been busted. The game feels more grindy because of the money cap. Before the cap if you were bored you would just make money so you had a ton, now you cant, so you are blocked at 1 mill and need to make money pretty often to avoid going broke from your spending

5 hours ago, Zorrak said:

you can buy my orcas for 80k on the exchange :)