KBW save us

Just now, Midamaru said:

Orca + 7.62 should go, but thats just my opinion.

Put cops and rebels at a equal on firearms

Carrier all can go then aswell

if cops and rebels at equal on firearms then the body count should be the same too 10 people cap each server. now that wouldnt work.

if cops and rebels at equal on firearms then the body count should be the same too 10 people cap each server. now that wouldnt work.

Gangs are forged into group play, cops are just headless chickens that barely/never played with eachother. All they got is respawns, but that has proven to be quite useless anyway.

Vash likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

Gangs are forged into group play, cops are just headless chickens that barely/never played with eachother. All they got is respawns, but that has proven to be quite useless anyway.

still 20 v 10 idc how long you have played its still not fair at all

16 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

My personal idea is to make the Orca illegal (like an Ifrit, as it is armored)

Keeps it the same for Cartels/Rebel fights. Prevents people from landing them and doing stupid shit around the Cops, with the risk of seizure when they inevitably do.

You know, since 6.5 literally does nothing to an Orca.

They changed damage values on the orca gnashes

Just now, Tom said:

Not true.

Actually pretty true. Before it used to take 1 mx mag to take out a tail rotor out, now I can't even do that anymore with 1 mag. There's a bank? You with MXM sitting at lighthouse and put 2 mags into pilot? He just laughs and flies off like nothing happened, that's definition of it man.

1 minute ago, HenryHoover said:

You can shoot out the pilot, rotor, engine, tail rotor and so on. Not sure if you can shoot the people in the back but I know u can get the pilot and parts of the heli broken with a 6.5

You can do it with a 9mm too if you have enough bullets.

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

I shot a guy out with a katiba , works fine for me 

I have some footage where I put 3 mags of MXM 6.5 rubber bullets from lighthouse to orca's pilot head on bank roof when the damn thing isn't even moving. Let's assume that out of those 3 mags maybe 10 bullets missed the head. The pilot flew off laughing not even broken side window or anything.

EDIT: and that was pretty recently, like a week or two ago.

Edited by Pentax
55 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Starance, along with every other Admin, is using tools that Bamf brought into life, and that I have either 1. Created from scratch, or 2. Improved from Bamf's original design.

God knows I've spent enough hours making as much of it as simple as I can; so that anyone, even those unfamiliar with the software, can use it.

So before you try telling me that someone is doing something better than me; how about you take the fucking time to consider WHY that person can do what he does. Yes; Starance has been fantastic in taking over most of what I was doing. But he came in after I'd had a year and a half to iron out all of the kinks.

If I left tomorrow and deleted everything in Splunk that I had built; anything involving logs would grind to an absolute halt. Just let that sink in for a second. I might not give two shits about all of the entitled children in our community. But I do my goddamn best to make sure that the other Admins can do whatever they want to, as efficiently as they want to.

word

54 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Starance, along with every other Admin, is using tools that Bamf brought into life, and that I have either 1. Created from scratch, or 2. Improved from Bamf's original design.

God knows I've spent enough hours making as much of it as simple as I can; so that anyone, even those unfamiliar with the software, can use it.

So before you try telling me that someone is doing something better than me; how about you take the fucking time to consider WHY that person can do what he does. Yes; Starance has been fantastic in taking over most of what I was doing. But he came in after I'd had a year and a half to iron out all of the kinks.

If I left tomorrow and deleted everything in Splunk that I had built; anything involving logs would grind to an absolute halt. Just let that sink in for a second. I might not give two shits about all of the entitled children in our community. But I do my goddamn best to make sure that the other Admins can do whatever they want to, as efficiently as they want to.

Hey guys. Remember that time that the servery went kaboom and there was literally nothing left?

Guess who made that detailed of a logging system. 

"Just let that sink in for a second" 

Vash and Padrinos like this
2 minutes ago, Axe said:

Hey guys. Remember that time that the servery went kaboom and there was literally nothing left?

Guess who made that detailed of a logging system. 

"Just let that sink in for a second" 

That aswell..

People are so unthankfull.

Sensitive below

Spoiler

americans!!  :kappa:

Asylum turned to shit when 6.0 came out and continued to become shit when gang/money cap came in. Cops get buffed regularly and rebels get nurfed.

The new dev is great and all but it's like applying a band-aid to a bullet wound. Asylum glory days has come to an end and it will bleed out like every other game. 

Accept it. 2 + years was a good run. 

Feenix and FozzyBear like this
Just now, Brutus said:

Asylum turned to shit when 6.0 came out and continued to become shit when gang/money cap came in. Cops get buffed regularly and rebels get nurfed.

The new dev is great and all but it's like applying a band-aid to a bullet wound. Asylum glory days has come to an end and it will bleed out like every other game. 

I STILL HAVE FUN PLAYING, FUCK YOU :(

Brutus likes this
1 minute ago, FozzyBear said:

That aswell..

People are so unthankfull.

Sensitive below

Reveal hidden contents

americans!!  :kappa:

Its not 

Spoiler

Americans

Its the 

Spoiler

Entitled generation that feels like everything is owed to them and they have no sense of respect or appreciation. 

Vash and FozzyBear like this
18 minutes ago, HenryHoover said:

You can shoot out the pilot, rotor, engine, tail rotor and so on. Not sure if you can shoot the people in the back but I know u can get the pilot and parts of the heli broken with a 6.5

6.5 to the Engine and Transmission does not fire a damageHandler on the Orca at all. That was one of the first things that KBW tried to do was make 6.5 damage it.

Sadly with Arma, if it does literally zero damage, you can't make it do more damage.

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

Reveal hidden contents

I second this.

"This is what happens when parents believe that every child deserves a medal."

14 minutes ago, Brutus said:

200.gif

dj.devran likes this