KBW save us

13 minutes ago, Dust Runner said:

To be fair the 5.56 isn't awful. It's just not good. People really are just cheap. Not to discriminate but it's generally the cops in organized gangs. just kind've showing off how some cops are just in it for the money.

I never see a cop with mx, regardless of if they're gang related or career. 

1 hour ago, Dust Runner said:

To be fair the 5.56 isn't awful. It's just not good. People really are just cheap. Not to discriminate but it's generally the cops in organized gangs. just kind've showing off how some cops are just in it for the money.

Why should I spend money when a higher up with no knowledge of tactics is going to order me to rush in to my death? 

Not throwing shots at you, but I've had higher ups tell me to buy an MX only for them to think they can hotland on prison island using a hummingbird with 15 7.62s waiting for them. 

Edited by epTic
KevinOB and Budbringer like this
4 hours ago, HotWings said:

*send in negotiator* "hello, I am here t" *head pops off*  Lets blame the cops because you shoot them before they get close enough to talk to you.... Sound logic.

4 hours ago, KevinOB said:

Lol dude, its a bank. Cops have 10 minutes to stop it. And it takes like 3mins for first responders. Thats 7 minutes to "RP" them to stop. Even though the rebels want to kill cops and get easy money. Not have a conversation with the cops.

Bring up something more realistic

Your input is invalid if you have not been apart of a serious roleplay community nor been apart of a roleplay bankjob with people who know how to roleplay. Things like this happen on a regular basis on ALUK and GTA both which are public servers. From both your reactions it seems to me you lot are a part of that problem. 

Whats wrong with letting the civs get away with some money if they roleplayed for it and had a story to 'open' the vault, happens day to day on serious RP communities. Its funny Kevin how you have the mentality of stopping bank > roleplaying. Thats the issue right there.

Get creative, you cops with shit RP seem to think the only RP you can have is the sort where the Civ is in handcuffs and you are inside the HQ.

Edited by Haych
JIMBO and AndrewFam like this
Just now, Haych said:

Your input is invalid if you have not been apart of a serious roleplay community nor been apart of a roleplay bankjob with people who know how to roleplay. Things like this happen on a regular basis on ALUK and GTA both which are public servers. From both your reactions it seems to me you lot are a part of that problem. 

Whats wrong with letting the civs get away with some money if they roleplayed for it and had a story to 'open' the vault, happens day to day on serious RP communities. Its funny Kevin how you have the mentality of stopping bank > roleplaying. Thats the issue right there.

Get creative, you cops with shit RP seem to think the only RP you can have is the sort where the Civ is in handcuffs and you are inside the HQ.

Please just leave. You clearly are clueless.

Just now, Haych said:

If you say so, you seem to have a lot of experience with serious role-players within a rp community, i can tell.

You have no idea how I play or how I interact with people ingame. 

So don't even go down that road.
I do know how people play on the Asylum community. And you saying we have shit RP will never change anything.
This is a casual server for a reason. Go play your Hardcore RP and talk all day on a military sim. 

2 minutes ago, KevinOB said:

You have no idea how I play or how I interact with people ingame. 

So don't even go down that road.
I do know how people play on the Asylum community. And you saying we have shit RP will never change anything.
This is a casual server for a reason. Go play your Hardcore RP and talk all day on a military sim. 

Fam, why do you think i'm on Asylum? I like being toxic, shooting people and not worrying about getting banned for doing such things, I didn't say I wanted hardcore RP, I just said police RP was shit and you got hella triggered.

Go back to the little crack you came out of you rat.

Just now, Haych said:

Fam, why do you think i'm on Asylum? I like being toxic, shooting people and not worrying about getting banned for doing such things, I didn't say I wanted hardcore RP, I just said police RP was shit and you got hella triggered.

Go back to the little crack you came out of you rat.

Lol. I see now. You're just a forum troll.

2 hours ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

I never see a cop with mx, regardless of if they're gang related or career. 

The mk20 is a pretty awesome gun, so theres no need to spend money on a mx, which you most of the time will lose because some higher up think rushing the bank in quadbikes is the best idea ever for his troops to do, while he snipe rabbits from 800 meters

32 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

Honestly to make asylum less stale for most people. You need to change everything, change bank, prison locations, change meth lab> When the meth lab switch from the athira side of the map to the current location, it was super fun fighting there.

True, 

The bank, fed and prison need new locations, its been the same fighting locations for ages, which is boring. Those things should switch locations every so often

6 hours ago, Dust Runner said:

better gun = mo lethals = mo money. Removing lethal from mk20 would encourage more people to buy MX though.

3 minutes ago, Boris said:

I don't think I've ever shot someone in the head with an MK20 and they haven't died. This includes shaving beards at the bank. 

I have plenty of times, literally only their head peaking out and they flinch. 

There was also a video on the forums not too long ago of a guy surviving an MK20 shot to the head @ point blank, forget who posted it though.

found it 

Edited by epTic
1 hour ago, epTic said:

if you get lethaled from an MK20, you're a retard. 

it's usually 2 shots in the head for a kill. 

My point was cops use mk20 becuase they can lethal people by only paying $500 for mags. If you had to buy an mx to lethal people they would likely buy an mx. But true, I try not to die.

9 minutes ago, Scott said:

My point was cops use mk20 becuase they can lethal people by only paying $500 for mags. If you had to buy an mx to lethal people they would likely buy an mx. But true, I try not to die.

I use an MK20 because I'm treated like cannon fodder by higher ups. 

"STOP TRYING TO BE FUCKING TACTICAL, JUMP INTO A FUCKING PAPERTHIN HATCHBATCH AND RUSH ACROSS THE SALT FLATS WITH NO COVER SO THEY'LL KILL YOU AND NOT ME."

11 hours ago, KevinOB said:

Lol dude, its a bank. Cops have 10 minutes to stop it. And it takes like 3mins for first responders. Thats 7 minutes to "RP" them to stop. Even though the rebels want to kill cops and get easy money. Not have a conversation with the cops.

Bring up something more realistic

Heres something no one has ever tried, bring a bunch of hostages to the bank, and say if anyone of our gang members are harmed, we start executing hostages :) The demand letting your gang go with the hostages and they will be released without harm. 

15 hours ago, Haych said:

Lol, i don't really give a shit about ALUK or GTA. There's a reason on why I play on Asylum and not on those 2. Bad apples exist in every tree... I've seen amazing RP moments on Asylum, and awful ones in ALUK. It just depends on who you are playing with. Don't like it? Here, have this pic:

Open-Door.jpg Hint: The door is open, you can leave 

20 hours ago, HotWings said:

*send in negotiator* "hello, I am here t" *head pops off*  Lets blame the cops because you shoot them before they get close enough to talk to you.... Sound logic.

*negotiator starts talking* "hey guys what do you want for the h" restrain restrain *head pops off* guys I got two of them Zerg it!!!!.... what really happens.

Edited by Goldy
Big Bird likes this
18 hours ago, Dust Runner said:

Try getting an officer to buy an MX without pulling teeth. My only non-dick way of getting lower ranks to buy weapons at banks/feds and prisons is saying you can't get ino my armored vehicle without one. :lol:

Same, "why wont you pull 6 hunters and an orca?" "why wont you buy a real gun?"

Gatorade likes this
11 hours ago, epTic said:

I have plenty of times, literally only their head peaking out and they flinch. 

There was also a video on the forums not too long ago of a guy surviving an MK20 shot to the head @ point blank, forget who posted it though.

found it 

I couldn't resist the double post to say I got your back at least I this one eptic and...

1 hour ago, Volunteer281 said:

This is what happens when every kid gets a trophy. 

Yep. Hitting right on the spot there with all the entitlement these days.