KBW save us

Personally, now this is just my opinion, I think we should take away 7.62's from rebels.. and Orcas...... and carrier vests.................. and ifrits................................................ And hatchback sports cuz rebels r 2 fast & 2 furious 4 me......................... actually........ rebels should only get rooks and quadbikes.......... and bring back fog... and night time.... night time with 150% fog pls! I like it 2 look sp00ky. better for RP.

THATS JUST MY OPINION THOUGH!

#MakeAsylumRPagain

Edited by Shepurd
Scott, AndrewFam and Haych like this
4 minutes ago, Shepurd said:

Personally, now this is just my opinion, I think we should take away 7.62's from rebels.. and Orcas...... and carrier vests.................. and ifrits................................................ And hatchback sports cuz rebels r 2 fast & 2 furious 4 me......................... actually........ rebels should only get rooks and quadbikes.......... and bring back fog... and night time.... night time with 150% fog pls! I like it 2 look sp00ky. better for RP.

#MakeAsylumRPagain

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yourmum

Shepurd and Haych like this
5 minutes ago, Shepurd said:

#MakeAsylumRPagain

too much fog , cant see the :kappa:

Shepurd likes this
1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

My personal idea is to make the Orca illegal (like an Ifrit, as it is armored)

Keeps it the same for Cartels/Rebel fights. Prevents people from landing them and doing stupid shit around the Cops, with the risk of seizure when they inevitably do.

You know, since 6.5 literally does nothing to an Orca.

wuhwhat.gif

NO

Asylum will never be the same like it was before 6.0, might as well just stop trying, obviously Paratus is going to take the server in the direction he wants, and it's not heading anywhere toward what it was before.

We just have to look with rose-tinted glasses and admire the goooooood times.

Edited by john_gotti
8 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

That was like 5.0

The 6  months before 6.0(and 2 months after until 6.0 got bug"fixed"), the servers were dead empty.

well 5.0 then :P. took a break after marauders left so i dont know much from there on. Imo just take carrier rigs out so rebels go back to tac vest again. and whatever else is poo. 7.62 was never the issue for anything. oh i love night time *wink* *wink* night time fights were so much fun on civ and cops. ;)

Edited by ViiET
1 minute ago, ViiET said:

well 5.0 then :P. took a break after marauders left so i dont know much from there on. Imo just take carrier rigs out so rebels go back to tac vest again. and whatever else is poo. 7.62 was never the issue for anything.

There were different issues, much more game breaking things that could be done with the bottomless bank accounts. 

ViiET likes this
23 minutes ago, john_gotti said:

Asylum will never be the same like it was before 6.0, might as well just stop trying, obviously Paratus is going to take the server in the direction he wants, and it's not heading anywhere toward what it was before.

We just have to look with rose-tinted glasses and admire the goooooood times.

At this point, you can only blame the community for not bringing Asylum back to the golden age of multiple gangs always fighting for control of cartels. Gangs literally have no excuse anymore to not wanting to be the dominant force on their server. Owning the cartels and emptying them makes way more money than they ever did previously. In Innovative we used to make approximately 30mil a week, split between 30-35 active members (old money). Nowadays we easily make 5 mil a week split between 15-20 members. Owning cartels have never been this profitable! I really don't understand why more gangs aren't created with this kind of profit in mind. Sure, loadouts are more expensive than pre 6.0 (UNLESS you own turfs+arms), but moneymaking is literally so piss easy.

Fighting the same cross-server gang over and over is stale and boring. Asylum needs more gangs, but the community has too few leaders, who are willing to put in the effort to create something. Just look at the recruitment section and see how many people apply to cartel gangs and get rejected. In Synergy, I've had to reject so many people, who were great candidates and would definitely have made trial if we weren't already full on members. Most of these people never end up joining a gang, because they get rejected from the 2-3 gangs worth applying to.

Asylum has too many indians, and not enough chiefs! Shoutout to my homeboy @DaQuan

Edited by Bikstok
2 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Asylum has had, over it's lifetime, 240,000+ players. Asylum has had, over it's lifetime, less than 75 Admins. So I stand corrected. 99.97% of those people aren't qualified.

I play the game. You are seemingly unwilling to accept the fact that Admins can make absolutely zero changes in the game. We do not talk to Paratus; we do not get to bring up ideas and have a discussion on if they're good or not. We exist solely to help the stupid, give comp, and ban people. that's it.

That logic.....

That's like saying "only 0.6% of Vancouver population are police officers. Which means only 0.6% of the populace has what it takes to become a police officer."

Aren't you in advanced courses?

3 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

At this point, you can only blame the community for not bringing Asylum back to the golden age of multiple gangs always fighting for control of cartels. Gangs literally have no excuse anymore to not wanting to be the dominant force on their server. Owning the cartels and emptying them makes way more money than they ever did previously. In Innovative we used to make approximately 30mil a week, split between 30-35 active members. Nowadays we easily make 5 mil a week split between 15-20 members. Owning cartels have never been this profitable! I really don't understand why more gangs aren't created with this kind of profit in mind. Sure, loadouts are more expensive than pre 6.0 (UNLESS you own turfs+arms), but moneymaking is literally so piss easy.

Fighting the same cross-server gang over and over is stale and boring. Asylum needs more gangs, but the community has too few leaders, who are willing to put in the effort to create something. Just look at the recruitment section and see how many people apply to cartel gangs and get rejected. In Synergy, I've had to reject so many people, who were great candidates and would definitely have made trial if we weren't already full on members. Most of these people never end of joining a gang, because they get rejected from the 2-3 gangs worth applying to.

I'm starting to see an era of new players beginning to replace the older ones, maybe in due time everything will all balance itself out. 

4 minutes ago, Brutus said:

Some call it game breaking. Others call it game making. It's all a matter of perspective. 

Gangs running around with multiple hemmits loaded with 50 cals murdering everything they saw was totally not game breaking for 90% of the playerbase at all.  

Furnie Mack likes this
52 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

6.5 to the Engine and Transmission does not fire a damageHandler on the Orca at all. That was one of the first things that KBW tried to do was make 6.5 damage it.

Sadly with Arma, if it does literally zero damage, you can't make it do more damage.

544heu likes this
1 minute ago, Addon said:

One time. 

And theres a reason you're all surprised in the video. Its not supposed to work. Do it with the consistency of 7.62 and then you can say 6.5 is effective.

Arma is retarded. I downed Rami in his Orca by shooting the tail rotor. 

4 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Gangs running around with multiple hemmits loaded with 50 cals murdering everything they saw was totally not game breaking for 90% of the playerbase at all.  

Personally, I thought was great. I'm sure the majority of rebels would agree, as well as, all those poor innocent souls who were harassed by the cops constantly.  I also think they make up more than 10% of the player base. I could be wrong but, fuck it, who needs facts. Amiright?

Feenix likes this
14 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

At this point, you can only blame the community for not bringing Asylum back to the golden age of multiple gangs always fighting for control of cartels. Gangs literally have no excuse anymore to not wanting to be the dominant force on their server. Owning the cartels and emptying them makes way more money than they ever did previously. In Innovative we used to make approximately 30mil a week, split between 30-35 active members (old money). Nowadays we easily make 5 mil a week split between 15-20 members. Owning cartels have never been this profitable! I really don't understand why more gangs aren't created with this kind of profit in mind. Sure, loadouts are more expensive than pre 6.0 (UNLESS you own turfs+arms), but moneymaking is literally so piss easy.

Fighting the same cross-server gang over and over is stale and boring. Asylum needs more gangs, but the community has too few leaders, who are willing to put in the effort to create something. Just look at the recruitment section and see how many people apply to cartel gangs and get rejected. In Synergy, I've had to reject so many people, who were great candidates and would definitely have made trial if we weren't already full on members. Most of these people never end up joining a gang, because they get rejected from the 2-3 gangs worth applying to.

Asylum has too many indians, and not enough chiefs! Shoutout to my homeboy @DaQuan

My gang  are the new era of players thus why i left insanity. I love playing with people who know what to do, but when your the only gang thats knows what your doing. No one wants to fight you. 

Chau likes this
2 minutes ago, Pentax said:

Do the same thing after latest arma 3 patch, not the one where Sants was still not banned from the server.

A few days ago I shot a friendly out of an orca with a katiba (wasn't recording sadly) thinking it wouldn't do shit but unfortunately it did and I had to comp :( 

It's just luck/desync and will never actually happen in a real combat situation.

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

Arma is retarded.

^^

2 hours ago, TYL3R said:

The prices need to be lowered and more people wont be worried to loose a load out in old money a load out now is $300,000+ I didn't play enough rebel before 6.0 to know exactly how much it was before for a load out but I know it wasn't 300k

An mk-18 was 120k, and a loudout for me pre 6.0 was around 150k, which is 15k after 6.0

22 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Dude you play during EU, on a sever that no one plays out of fear of getting 30 reports on them in 30 mins, has zero gang competition, has the lowest average number of cops on it and you play a metric shit ton along with your horde. 

Yeah, I bet making money is easy.....And boring as fuck.

Feenix and asiuxjau like this
Just now, Brutus said:

Dude you play during EU, on a sever that no one plays out of fear of getting 30 reports on them in 30 mins, has zero gang competition, has the lowest average number of cops on it and you play a metric shit ton along with your horde. 

Intelligent post as always. Now go back into your hole where you came from.

Brutus likes this

1. Yes make drilling a little faster or make payouts larger for fed

2. Hell no, the bank is an easy 60k dirty money and bars. Its completely unbalanced for cops if you grab the first atm.

3. Cartel locations have grown quite boring due to the immense difficulty from attacking to defending. Yeah you can use ifrits , but whats the point when everyone can shoot the side window and shoot you out nowadays. Its no achievement to shoot someone out anymore

2 minutes ago, Pentax said:

Well looks like Katiba's are fine, something wrong with MXM's or downing script ? Like I literally have no clue. 3 mags point blank to the head 300m~ radius, not even the god damn scratch.

Glass could have already been shot out.  

35 minutes ago, Brutus said:

It's easy because we make it easy. Not all money making has to involve no cops on or other gang competition.

Sorry we have active members who like to work together to make things easier and safe.

If you don't have a group of guys that are willing to play and work together to make your home server easy as fuck to make money then you need to find a new group cause it's literally brain dead to make money, Legal or Illegal.

In reality I wish server 1 had as many cops as the other servers, but that isn't the case due to that fact they hardly win any engagements, Maybe you guys should stop losing as much to cops and you won't have that many on there cause they'll get bored. ^_^

Tiger likes this
Just now, [§] Jay said:

It's easy because we make it easy. Not all money making has to involve no cops on or other gang competition.

Sorry we have active members who like to work together to make things easier and safe.

If you don't have a group of guys that are willing to play and work together to make your home server easy as fuck to make money then you need to find a new group cause it's literally brain dead to make money, Legal or Illegal.

In reality I wish server 1 had as many cops as the other servers, but that isn't the case due to that fact they hardly win any engagements, Maybe you guys should stop losing as much to cops and you won't have that many on there cause they'll get bored. ^_^

Lol, if you haven't figured out people avoid your sever because they are afraid of getting reported 30 times every night, there is no hope for you.

I don't do the gang thing anymore. When I did, we pretty much always won but more and more cops came to our server. It got to the point we were fighting 25 cops plus every single night. Why, you ask. Because we made it fun, they didn't feel like they were walking on egg shells. They didn't get reported for the slightest infraction. 

It has nothing to do with your skill, which I'm not denying. Yall are great at throwing shit. 

hamsham12 likes this