KBW save us

2 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

It's your WORK which you get paid for, he's volunteering and he's very NEEDED. Him stepping down is only gonna cause problems to the community.

I never said i work there? i come over there for time to time to help out the new recruits and help them with how to clean guns and lots of stuff, so with that said I DON'T GET PAID FOR SHIT.

Edited by Mahdizzle
3 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

You're too emotional, i don't give two shits about what gnashes thinks about the community.

Personally don't like him too much due his personality on the forums either, but telling him to step down from admin is soooo fucking stupid man. Aslong as he does his job, whats the problem?

I'd rather have a doctor cure me but not even talk to me than have no doctor at all.

What I dont think you understand is their is more "Doctors" available with a better attiude if you want it in a IRL perspective 2 doctors apply to a job does the silent one that answers questions fast no explanation but graduated with a 90 get the job or a caring talkative comforting doctor get the job that graduated with a 88. 

18 minutes ago, Haych said:

Starance is doing your job now and hes better at it.

Starance, along with every other Admin, is using tools that Bamf brought into life, and that I have either 1. Created from scratch, or 2. Improved from Bamf's original design.

God knows I've spent enough hours making as much of it as simple as I can; so that anyone, even those unfamiliar with the software, can use it.

So before you try telling me that someone is doing something better than me; how about you take the fucking time to consider WHY that person can do what he does. Yes; Starance has been fantastic in taking over most of what I was doing. But he came in after I'd had a year and a half to iron out all of the kinks.

If I left tomorrow and deleted everything in Splunk that I had built; anything involving logs would grind to an absolute halt. Just let that sink in for a second. I might not give two shits about all of the entitled children in our community. But I do my goddamn best to make sure that the other Admins can do whatever they want to, as efficiently as they want to.

1 minute ago, Mahdizzle said:

I never said i work there? i come over there for time to time to help out the new recruits and help then with how to clean guns and lots of stuff, so with that said I DON'T GET PAID FOR SHIT.

Alright wrong assumption then, but in your case he'd be the guy "Going to the base, and cleaning the guns but just saying he doesn't care about the guns" YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU'RE NOT WELCOME ANYMORE

2 minutes ago, TYL3R said:

What I dont think you understand is their is more "Doctors" available with a better attiude if you want it in a IRL perspective 2 doctors apply to a job does the silent one that answers questions fast no explanation but graduated with a 90 get the job or a caring talkative comforting doctor get the job that graduated with a 88. 

Dense... just so dense, you have absolutely no clue about anything do you.

4 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Starance, along with every other Admin, is using tools that Bamf brought into life, and that I have either 1. Created from scratch, or 2. Improved from Bamf's original design.

God knows I've spent enough hours making as much of it as simple as I can; so that anyone, even those unfamiliar with the software, can use it.

So before you try telling me that someone is doing something better than me; how about you take the fucking time to consider WHY that person can do what he does. Yes; Starance has been fantastic in taking over most of what I was doing. But he came in after I'd had a year and a half to iron out all of the kinks.

If I left tomorrow and deleted everything in Splunk that I had built; anything involving logs would grind to an absolute halt. Just let that sink in for a second. I might not give two shits about all of the entitled children in our community. But I do my goddamn best to make sure that the other Admins can do whatever they want to, as efficiently as they want to.

If its so easy why can only according to your numbers .01% of people use it. you said 99.99% of people are not qualified.

Edited by TYL3R
1 minute ago, TYL3R said:

If its so easy why can only according to your numbers .01% of people use it. you said 99.99% of people or not qualified.

You think if someone can use a admin tool he'd be a great admin?

It takes alot of time, sacrefice, self control to deal with brain dead people like you, trust, teamwork ect ect to be a fitting admin :)

@Smokahontas // Douggem good topics i agree with you these things needs to be fix along with other stuff aswell. Rebel life is going down and it's only a matter of time before Mr gnash gets more FREE TIME. And all you cops out there who bitch that rebels are op and you need so mutch shit to actully win, might wanna start with tactis as @Haych said. @TYL3R @Midamaru enough now, don't make this topic locked cuz these things actully needs to be pointed out and the COMMUNITY needs to come up with solutions. 

Edited by Mahdizzle
5 minutes ago, TYL3R said:

In your post your making it sound impossible for cops to win a fight and hes pointing out the tools that it seems like you guys dont even know you have yourself.

I made a simple comment about someone else's comment. Taking that and spinning into something else it what he chose to do.  Someone said cops zerging is a problem, I pointed out that no matter what we do whether it be zerg or sit back we catch flack for it. I never said we cant win or that it was impossible.  But when big gangs have fuck you money they would rather kill themselves than deal with trying to RP or go to jail.  If they are killing themselves the cops have won the fight havnt they?

1 minute ago, HotWings said:

I made a simple comment about someone else's comment. Taking that and spinning into something else it what he chose to do.  Someone said cops zerging is a problem, I pointed out that no matter what we do whether it be zerg or sit back we catch flack for it. I never said we cant win or that it was impossible.  But when big gangs have fuck you money they would rather kill themselves than deal with trying to RP or go to jail.  If they are killing themselves the cops have won the fight havnt they?

My cop zerging comment is moreso specifically directed at the "cops outnumber Rebels in a city firefight but fuck it let's forego tactics and rush back 8 times with an Mk20 and lethals before they can get a car and drive away"

1 minute ago, HotWings said:

Here is a solution for the zergs, put a timer on switching servers for cops let's say 5 min before they can go from 3 too 1, this will help rebels to not get zerged by 20 cops at a simple bank, also since there will be less cops on untill the 5 min have gone cops might wanna try to rollplay sutch as start asking rebels about demands, it will bring RP and more tactis to be used from both sides.

Just now, Mahdizzle said:

Here is a solution for the zergs, put a timer on switching servers for cops let's say 5 min before they can go from 3 too 1, this will help rebels to not get zerged by 20 cops at a simple bank, also since there will be less cops on untill the 5 min have gone cops might wanna try to rollplay sutch as start asking rebels about demands, it will bring RP and more tactis to be used from both sides.

Bottom line for Bank: Bank is aids for cops. The design of the bank is literally retarded for anything less than a multiple Hunter rush and zerg into the bottom floor of the building.

1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

Bottom line for Bank: Bank is aids for cops. The design of the bank is literally retarded for anything less than a multiple Hunter rush and zerg into the bottom floor of the building.

hey look Gnashes created a strategy most cops couldn't. I rarely see this happen and when it dos happen it usually works.

Edited by TYL3R
3 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

I misunderstood what you meant then... I actually despise cops who only come on my server because we are in the prison/fed channel to be honest.  Nothing pisses me off more than some asshole joining the channel and immediately asking for lethals before they even load in or a LT that randomly logs in and authorizes lethals before they even spawn in.

Edited by HotWings
Mahdizzle, Big Bird and Vash like this
Just now, TYL3R said:

hey look Gnashes created a strategy most cops couldn't I rarely see this happen and when it dos happen it usually works.

Required a SGT+, which is not a huge pool of cops.

Just now, HotWings said:

I misunderstood what you meant then... I actually despise cops who only come on my server because we are in the prison/fed channel to be honest.  Nothing pisses me off more than some asshole joining the channel and immediately asking for lethals before they even load in or a LT that randomly logs in and authorizes lethals before they even log in.

ecks dee

2 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Required a SGT+, which is not a huge pool of cops.

So then applications should open up more often I know plenty of cops that would use strategies and tools. you know like the rebels that stop playing rebel and play cop now, I could promise you that it would better with those people having the tools then the higher ups that use their mk's and sit out and snipe. @allcaptains

Edited by TYL3R
Just now, HotWings said:

I misunderstood what you meant then... I actually despise cops who only come on my server because we are in the prison/fed channel to be honest.  Nothing pisses me off more than some asshole joining the channel and immediately asking for lethals before they even load in or a LT that randomly logs in and authorizes lethals before they even log in.

Agreed and there for asking for back up will not be as easy if there is a 5 min timer. And then we have the lethals.... this is gonna piss of alot of cops but honestly it should just be removed, cops catch bad guys not kill them, but then again there is some times where lethals are needed.

49 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Are you fucking drunk?

Also, SWAT Ladders was one of my only good idea's dont ruin it for me and remove it. It works and its easy to deal with they only get 4 and you can only enter the FED using SWAT ladders at like 5 positions. For a proper rebel gang not hard to fend off. Attacking the fed trough the gates is hard enough. Also why do you want more ez money for the bank, its so easy to do a bank and get full payout just deal with it..

Pre-6.0 loadouts was perfect in terms of cost.  Most higher end jobs could allow players to buy loadouts when they were only 90k-120k old money.  It was more fun and people were more willing to have fun with their loadouts instead of just using rebel gear almost exclusively for banks, prison breaks and cartels and limiting them to the same content over and over.

SWAT ladders was a good idea before gangs were capped.  But when you are limited to ten people, it becomes way too easy for cops to deploy ladders and get into the fed when most of the rebels there are holding the gates.  That's too many positions to hold and if only one guy loses his position then cops are winning the fed, then you also have to add in that the fed is not worth the time or money.  There's a reason people don't do the fed and if it's that going to change then SWAT ladders will likely have to go.

Gubber Flexx, Midamaru and Brutus like this
Just now, TYL3R said:

So then applications should open up more often I know plenty of cops that would use strategies and tools. you know like the rebels that stop playing rebel and play cop now, I could promise you that it would better with those people having the tools then the higher ups that use their mk's and sit out and snipe.

Paratus is already of the opinion that there are too many Higher-ups.

His ideal is that an LT would be a rare thing. Doesn't work well when we fucked up and brought back the Orca and gave Rebels Plate Carriers.

Instead of removing ladders, make it so they are destructable to bullets/nades. Only time a ladder breaks is when you kill a cop off of the top of one. Make it o they actually have to put some thought into placing the ladder instead of placing half of it into the open on prison island and so that you can throw a nade over a wall of a fed to destroy one.

3 minutes ago, TYL3R said:

So then applications should open up more often I know plenty of cops that would use strategies and tools. you know like the rebels that stop playing rebel and play cop now, I could promise you that it would better with those people having the tools then the higher ups that use their mk's and sit out and snipe.

Applications are irrelevant.  What we need are more higher ups that are willing to set the ego to the side and let a constable or corporal take charge if they have a legitimate idea.

Sheriff Rick Grimes, Vash and TYL3R like this
1 minute ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

I'd love to see plate carriers and orcas go.  But y'all won't pull the trigger.

Too hard to take away what has already been given without the masses crying.

That is literally the only reason we haven't.

1 minute ago, Feenix said:

Orca's should stay . Change it back to the tac vest and csat fatigues.

My personal idea is to make the Orca illegal (like an Ifrit, as it is armored)

Keeps it the same for Cartels/Rebel fights. Prevents people from landing them and doing stupid shit around the Cops, with the risk of seizure when they inevitably do.

You know, since 6.5 literally does nothing to an Orca.