KBW save us

So what's the future for asylum? It seems after the asylum exchange that it's heading in the right direction, but can we guarantee any more content in the future? Like I said the asylum exchange was a great idea, but it wasn't even ours. Cop life is completely boring, and that's because rebel life is nerfed to hell and back. Why is it that it takes one bullet from cops to down someone fully geared? Why are rebel load outs so expensive compared to cops? There are obviously more questions that I am not considering, but I will post some suggestions below to fix some rebel life, and in return make cop life less boring. 

1. Feds need more payout. That's because it takes about 45 mins to complete an entire fed for such little payout. The amount of effort to complete the fed is not worth the money earned, because people will get lethal'd and everyone needs a cut. That cut is only 30k each for so much effort for so little pay.
  2. Get rid of swat ladders. Swat ladders ruin the fun of any fed because cops can just sneak in and down people. We can get rid of the ladders, but that takes a lot of effort and usually a good pilot. Then there is always the LT with the MK-1 who can just rip the pilots head off while doing so. Btw, if we keep swat ladders, then give us back deer stands. The more you boost cop life, then there are less things for rebels to do, and in the end less for cops to do. Please consider this as a FACT. History has shown this, look at how boring cop life has become because we don't do banks or feds. 
  3. Change the bank payout to 80/20. More dirty money, less gold bars. If I wanted gold bars then I would do a fed (which I wouldn't cause the fed sucks). 5 bars spawning at the bank is kinda of dumb, IMO, because we only have one way out and we risk the ifirit and also everyone else inside that now can't run and have no way of fighting back really. Immobilizing someones movement is a huge burden to the shooter. Please realize that if the ifirit is tireless, the people carrying the bars can only walk to try and get to cover.
  4.  Get rid of all objects at the cartels or move them in better locations. I feel as though the people placing these objects have NEVER EVER fought a cartel in their entire life. This does nothing but annoy the shit out of everyone, their just in the way. No one even uses them, if anything it's easier to attack then to defend with them. Hello?? Sand bags are wallbangable, how did anyone think that this was a good idea? 
  5. Get rid of shitty cartel locations. Bamf cap, cocaine cap, get rid of them please. Leave heroin and or add another good cap that is ACTUALLY recommended by the community that fights these cartels. Come on guys, seriously, listen to your fucking community. It may just be "oh it doesn't matter what we say cause paratus makes all the decisions" but clearly not because bamf has his own freaking cap! But to get back on topic, please listen to the kids of the community. There are a lot of great ideas.

In the end, this is to make cops enjoy the game more, and to do that we need to help out the rebels (which is more than half the community). I understand that there is a new bounty hunter thing coming out and I know people are releasing new content and fixing bugs and all this shit. Which is great and much needed. If you want rebel life to be good again, stop listening to synergy ( who don't even fight anymore) and start asking other gangs and other rebels. Rebel life is not OP so I don't want to hear any shit from cops in the thread, but post what you want. Freedom of speech is welcome here, say what you want, and don't lock this thread unless it goes backwards, ty.

One another thing, maybe get both community managers and leaders from all active, (large preferred), gangs, and one developer, every month to discuss gang life and ideas. This would happen once a month and only last an hour (can be adjusted by the community managers obviously). This will bring people closer and the community as a whole. This could happen for cops too but lets be honest, the majority of admins are cops. We at least know how rebel life got here in the first place XDe. 

Also post ideas down below. I will add anything else in the thread that people "like" or agree upon. I also realize that there might be a place where this is already under discussion, but I'm to lazy to look and this really does involve gang life. #MakeAslyumGreatAgain 

Edit: Change locations of some places. Bank, fed, meth lab, etc. Me likey this idea. Don't put in shitty places tho?

Edited by Smokahontas // Douggem
6 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

1. Feds need more payout. That's because it takes about 45 mins to complete an entire fed for such little payout. The amount of effort to complete the fed is not worth the money earned, because people will get lethal'd and everyone needs a cut. That cut is only 30k each for so much effort for so little pay.
  2. Get rid of swat ladders. Swat ladders ruin the fun of any fed because cops can just sneak in and down people. We can get rid of the ladders, but that takes a lot of effort and usually a good pilot. Then there is always the LT with the MK-1 who can just rip the pilots head off while doing so. Btw, if we keep swat ladders, then give us back deer stands. The more you boost cop life, then there are less things for rebels to do, and in the end less for cops to do. Please consider this as a FACT. History has shown this, look at how boring cop life has become because we don't do banks or feds. 

I agree with you feds do need more payout, because when bars were bugged and spawning 2-3X the ammount it should have been, look how many people were doing them

However, I never had a problem dealing with the ladders, even without a full squad, we were able to hold the fed and get every bar out + escape. (Against 10-20 cops). 1 maybe 2 disciplined (No un-needed peeks) people per gate (2 SE if it gets opened for rushes), 1-2 mid/rotating. 1 maybe 2 doing bars. Take 10-12 demos, reduces the time greatly, but cuts into part of the gain. 

The prices need to be lowered and more people wont be worried to loose a load out in old money a load out now is $300,000+ I didn't play enough rebel before 6.0 to know exactly how much it was before for a load out but I know it wasn't 300k

Bank will always pay more in Gold than in Dirty Money.

The Bank is easier than the Fed. Nobody takes Gold from the Bank. Therefore, the yield in DM from a Bank will always be small. This is intentional.

Just now, TYL3R said:

The prices need to be lowered and more people wont be worried to loose a load out in old money a load out now is $300,000+ I didn't play enough rebel before 6.0 to know exactly how much it was before for a load out but I know it wasn't 300k

Are you fucking drunk?

Also, SWAT Ladders was one of my only good idea's dont ruin it for me and remove it. It works and its easy to deal with they only get 4 and you can only enter the FED using SWAT ladders at like 5 positions. For a proper rebel gang not hard to fend off. Attacking the fed trough the gates is hard enough. Also why do you want more ez money for the bank, its so easy to do a bank and get full payout just deal with it..

P.S: the cop life is "boring" because all of the cops nowadays just want to go lethal people at Banks for easy payouts. Cops should go back to their roots, not zerg like retards, and patrol drug fields and cities as they did in ages past.

12 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Bank will always pay more in Gold than in Dirty Money.

The Bank is easier than the Fed. Nobody takes Gold from the Bank. Therefore, the yield in DM from a Bank will always be small. This is intentional.

So the Bank paying nearly the same as the Fed but more then half the effort is also intentional yeah?

A Fed takes 40m+ to complete. Doing it last hour into the restart yields around $300k worth of Gold Bars. Doing the Bank late into restart yields just under $250k. Do you see the logic here?

As Axe said, when the Fed bugged out and spawned twice as much gold bars every one done it, now look at it, no one. You tell me if putting in that much time and effort is worth the £30k payout for nearly a hour of work.

Edited by Haych
Gubber Flexx, Feenix and Mahdizzle like this
4 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

P.S: the cop life is "boring" because all of the cops nowadays just want to go lethal people at Banks for easy payouts. Cops should go back to their roots, not zerg like retards, and patrol drug fields and cities as they did in ages past.

Then do something about it, i've made post about cops zerging, everyone has but yet no one takes care of it. As a admin you have the power to do something about it, and since you agree that it is a problem well then it's your job to help the COMMUNITY too come up with a solution.

Haych likes this
Just now, Haych said:

So the Bank paying nearly the same as the Fed but more then half the effort is also intentional yeah?

A Fed takes 40m+ to complete. Doing it last hour into the restart yields around $300k worth of Gold Bars. Doing the Bank late into restart yields just under $250k. Do you see the logic here?

don't forget that they will hunt you down where ever you go so it's even more then 40m ;) 

11 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Not that roleplay is the caase anymore either sir. Lethals authorized.  ! ;)

Just now, Mahdizzle said:

Then do something about it, i've made post about cops zerging, everyone has but yet no one takes care of it. As a admin you have the power to do something about it, and since you agree that it is a problem well then it's your job to help the COMMUNITY too come up with a solution.

What is there to change?  If cops rush a bank/fed/prison they get crucified for rushing.  If cops sit back and try to take people out and move up slowly they get crucified.  Then when they finally do get into position to win the fight the rebels just throw grenades on themselves to stop from having to go to jail.  

You can create all the threads and make all the complaints, but no-one ever offers a real solution to what they perceive as a problem.  

5 minutes ago, Haych said:

As Axe said, when the Fed bugged out and spawned twice as much gold bars every one done it, now look at it, no one. You tell me if putting in that much time and effort is worth the £30k payout for nearly a hour of work.

Sorry to say but it's so sad that everything is so bound on PROFIT.

I seriously enjoy doing the fed because of the whole combat situation and sometimes hilarious RP afterwards (If you're lucky)

I don't give two cents about getting money from it, i'll run some heroin/scotch/meth if i need that.

Vash, DarkKnight and Padrinos like this
4 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

As a admin you have the power to do something about it,

Nope. I can't do shit.

well then it's your job to help the COMMUNITY too come up with a solution.

#1: I don't get paid. It's not my job to do a goddamn thing.

#2: The RESPONSIBILITY (not job) to handle that particular issue lies with the Captains and the Community Managers. And I personally could really care less whether they do anything about it or not. Worst case: Asylum dies and I have more free time.

1 minute ago, HotWings said:

What is there to change?  If cops rush a bank/fed/prison they get crucified for rushing.  If cops sit back and try to take people out and move up slowly they get crucified.  Then when they finally do get into position to win the fight the rebels just throw grenades on themselves to stop from having to go to jail.  

You can create all the threads and make all the complaints, but no-one ever offers a real solution to what they perceive as a problem.  

Cops have all the tools in the server to do well, its just down to leadership and tactics and frankly 95% of higher ups in the police force don't know a single fuck about strategy.

Police have one of the best CQC gun in the server for Free. They have Unlimited lives and close spawns. They have MRAPs which you can use the smoke in, they have the Orca and usually outnumber the rebels. 

You see the problem? All these tools, yet they get slaughtered because the strategy cops decide to use are shit.

14 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Are you fucking drunk?

Also, SWAT Ladders was one of my only good idea's dont ruin it for me and remove it. It works and its easy to deal with they only get 4 and you can only enter the FED using SWAT ladders at like 5 positions. For a proper rebel gang not hard to fend off. Attacking the fed trough the gates is hard enough. Also why do you want more ez money for the bank, its so easy to do a bank and get full payout just deal with it..

Pre 6.0 a load out was 150k max if even. Now its 30k, give or take depending on if you buy nades. That is the same as 300k old money. So please dont try and say otherwise seeing as you play nothing but cop. 

As for swat ladders they are just an addition to help lazy, stupid cops who dont wanna use there head. There is 3 gates to the fed, use them. Simple.

Just now, TYL3R said:

Probably not the best attitude to have as being a veteran admin. You want free time step down theirs plenty of people that would love to fill the shoes.

And 99.99% of those people aren't qualified.

I've merely long-since passed the point of caring about anything that I have no control or influence over.

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Pre 6.0 a load out was 150k max if even. Now its 30k, give or take depending on if you buy nades. That is the same as 300k old money. So please dont try and say otherwise seeing as you play nothing but cop. 

As for swat ladders they are just an addition to help lazy, stupid cops who dont wanna use there head. There is 3 gates to the fed, use them. Simple.

thank god I thought I missed something.

Just now, Gnashes said:

And 99.99% of those people aren't qualified.

I've merely long-since passed the point of caring about anything that I have no control or influence over.

How can you say 99.99% aren't qualified if theirs 5-6 new mods every so often, pls take time off maybe that will make it better open up spots for admins that play the game and listen to the community.

Distilled likes this
2 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Are you kidding me right now? you just said that you don't give a shit about Asylum in other words? Well i have news for you if you have that attitude you should step down, we are here to come up with solutions. You have once taken the responsibility to become a admin (sure admins have differnt "jobs") but to sitt here and say and i quote "Asylum dies and i have more free time" well your in the wrong place then, step down and have your free time as mutch as you want but don't come here with your negativity insteed of helping us with solutions and try to help us have the asylum we want and once had.

Just now, TYL3R said:

How can you say 99.99% aren't qualified if theirs 5-6 new mods every so often, pls take time off maybe that will make it better open up spots for admins that play the game and listen to the community.

Asylum has had, over it's lifetime, 240,000+ players. Asylum has had, over it's lifetime, less than 75 Admins. So I stand corrected. 99.97% of those people aren't qualified.

I play the game. You are seemingly unwilling to accept the fact that Admins can make absolutely zero changes in the game. We do not talk to Paratus; we do not get to bring up ideas and have a discussion on if they're good or not. We exist solely to help the stupid, give comp, and ban people. that's it.

6 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

Are you kidding me right now? you just said that you don't give a shit about Asylum in other words? Well i have news for you if you have that attitude you should step down, we are here to come up with solutions. You have once taken the responsibility to become a admin (sure admins have differnt "jobs") but to sitt here and say and i quote "Asylum dies and i have more free time" well your in the wrong place then, step down and have your free time as mutch as you want but don't come here with your negativity insteed of helping us with solutions and try to help us have the asylum we want and once had.

Yo Mahdizzle, either he cares or not is not a concern when he's doing a shit ton of work for the community.

How about you step the fuck down and have some respect for the hundreds of hours he put into this community for shit people like you to have a fair and fun game experience.

Your concern on him being an admin should be with either he does his job or not, and he does that so who cares.

7 minutes ago, Haych said:

RESIGN THEN FAM. Starance is doing your job now and hes better at it. Literally such a shitty attitude from a Admin. Don't volunteer and then give 2 fucks about doing your job.

Read above, seriously what is the problem with you people.

Here's an example for ya'll dumbheads:

You all have cancer

Gnashes pays all the funds to get you a chemo, but he doesn't care about you.

Your reaction: FUCK YOU GNASHES ILL FUCKING GUT YOUR EYES OUT M9

Conclusion: Appreciate his work, stop caring so much about his opinion.

Edited by Midamaru
Vash and Crow like this
2 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Yo Mahdizzle, either he cares or not is not a concern when he's doing a shit ton of work for the community.

How about you step the fuck down and have some respect for the hundreds of hours he put into this community for shit people like you to have a fair and fun game experience.

Your concern on him being an admin should be with either he does his job or not, and he does that so who cares.

Dont you expect someone that has all that responsibility to care about the community hes made it pretty clear that he doesn't on this thread

1 minute ago, Midamaru said:

hah i've never said i had no respect for him, any admin who does his job i have respect for BUT you cannot say that to the whole community, do you think i can go to my base and say "oooh i don't care if the guns are not clean cuz i don't get paid for it" ooh well someone might loss a finger or 2. 

5 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Asylum has had, over it's lifetime, 240,000+ players. Asylum has had, over it's lifetime, less than 75 Admins. So I stand corrected. 99.97% of those people aren't qualified.

I play the game. You are seemingly unwilling to accept the fact that Admins can make absolutely zero changes in the game. We do not talk to Paratus; we do not get to bring up ideas and have a discussion on if they're good or not. We exist solely to help the stupid, give comp, and ban people. that's it.

When you are counting people that logged in for 1 hour that number is inflated with outliers and you should know that if you want me to change that statement. Their are lots of people that have been in this community able to help the admin team. Now for a fact thats less then 99.97%

Edited by TYL3R
13 minutes ago, Haych said:

Cops have all the tools in the server to do well, its just down to leadership and tactics and frankly 95% of higher ups in the police force don't know a single fuck about strategy.

Police have one of the best CQC gun in the server for Free. They have Unlimited lives and close spawns. They have MRAPs which you can use the smoke in, they have the Orca and usually outnumber the rebels. 

You see the problem? All these tools, yet they get slaughtered because the strategy cops decide to use are shit.

None of what you just said was relevant to what I said honestly, not exactly sure why you tried turning it into a rebel v cop fight tbh.

1 minute ago, TYL3R said:

Dont you expect someone that has all that responsibility to care about the community hes made it pretty clear that he doesn't on this thread

You're too emotional, i don't give two shits about what gnashes thinks about the community.

Personally don't like him too much due his personality on the forums either, but telling him to step down from admin is soooo fucking stupid man. Aslong as he does his job, whats the problem?

I'd rather have a doctor cure me but not even talk to me than have no doctor at all.

bryan. likes this
22 minutes ago, HotWings said:

18 minutes ago, Haych said:

In your post your making it sound impossible for cops to win a fight and hes pointing out the tools that it seems like you guys dont even know you have yourself.

Crossfade likes this
3 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

hah i've never said i had no respect for him, any admin who does his job i have respect for BUT you cannot say that to the whole community, do you think i can go to my base and say "oooh i don't care if the guns are not clean cuz i don't get paid for it" ooh well someone might loss a finger or 2. 

It's your WORK which you get paid for, he's volunteering and he's very NEEDED. Him stepping down is only gonna cause problems to the community.