Prestige/Honor System for Rebels

Corporal + have it and now bounty hunters do too. It'd be nice if owning a rebel license unlocked another talent tree for rebels. Have the points be earned through cop kills/successful banks/ turf caps/ war kills, or whatever else. Obviously the prices would need to be balanced and things would have to cost more than a cop or bh talent as arresting someone takes much longer than popping them in the head. Also if you got points for robbing or lockpicking/etc. Put a timer on it so you cant spam that activity for points (like war kill 5 min timer)

Also give rebels the ability to take peoples side arms/ gear at rebel outpost like predators can at skiptracer.

What more do rebels need?  They already have thet 7.62 rifles, the ifrit (best armor compared to hunter/strider), carrier lites, orcas (only sgts and undercover in apd get them), and 50 cal pickups.  How much more OP does rebel have to get before people will be satisfied?

51 minutes ago, 2legit said:

What more do rebels need?  They already have thet 7.62 rifles, the ifrit (best armor compared to hunter/strider), carrier lites, orcas (only sgts and undercover in apd get them), and 50 cal pickups.  How much more OP does rebel have to get before people will be satisfied?

Go away

Frizzy likes this
50 minutes ago, 2legit said:

I apologize for actually wanting the factions to have some balance.  Would it really be all that fun if rebels have no competition?

k buddy. cops get to parachute down at prisons and banks now with 7.62's. They don't need 7.62 to regulate the civs. Rebels hardly do banks anymore now that cartels are more meaningful. It is balanced.

53 minutes ago, 2legit said:

I apologize for actually wanting the factions to have some balance.  Would it really be all that fun if rebels have no competition?

and the rebels that do screw with the cops, and that's all they do are shit tier anyway.

(just like me, shit tier player)

Edited by Valkyrie
7 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

k buddy. cops get to parachute down at prisons and banks now with 7.62's. They don't need 7.62 to regulate the civs. Rebels hardly do banks anymore now that cartels are more meaningful. It is balanced.

oh no, we don't do banks anymore because they removed the ability to get insane payout from proning on a roof for 20 minutes 

• 3 months later...
On Friday, June 03, 2016 at 3:15 AM, DreamC said:

Also give rebels the ability to take peoples side arms/ gear at rebel outpost like predators can at skiptracer.

-1 on this though. I like the idea I just do not think it should be done at rebel. It would cause more camping and more unwanted attention to the rebel outposts. Should make it a seperate place if at all. Same with dirty money and gold bars in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Frizzy said:

-1 on this though. I like the idea I just do not think it should be done at rebel. It would cause more camping and more unwanted attention to the rebel outposts. Should make it a seperate place if at all. Same with dirty money and gold bars in my opinion.

Your a dirty monster.

thread-necromancy_zpslduenrqk.png

Edited by DreamC
Frizzy likes this