th?&id=OIP.Mf9a7eab4e8b5bdcba1af9fc17a51

Everyone loves to do some killing, especially without initiation. I think it would be sick as hell if the governor had the ability to legalize a purge every restart, the purge would put up a 5 minute warning (At the 15 minutes to restart warning) After the 5 minutes is up and there are 10 minutes to restart The Purge Begins. The purge ends on server restart and no bounties should be added during this 10 minute period. As far as people not wanting to Purge, they can hide in their homes as the people do on the purge movies while the psychopaths rome the streets out for blood. This could add another reason to vote or to not vote for a governor and would be a good time. As far as Cops go, Cops should either stay out of the purge entirely or join into the purge as a team of crime fighters. I know it seems a little bit much, how ever there used to be an event that was called the purge and EVERYONE loved it. However for my version of the purge I believe people SHOULD NOT be supplied with crates of guns, but have to pay for the guns themselves as they would in real life. Just a fun idea and it can obviously be tweaked to work better for all players.

18 minutes ago, LennieTheLegend said:

th?&id=OIP.Mf9a7eab4e8b5bdcba1af9fc17a51

Everyone loves to do some killing, especially without initiation. I think it would be sick as hell if the governor had the ability to legalize a purge every restart, the purge would put up a 5 minute warning (At the 15 minutes to restart warning) After the 5 minutes is up and there are 10 minutes to restart The Purge Begins. The purge ends on server restart and no bounties should be added during this 10 minute period. As far as people not wanting to Purge, they can hide in their homes as the people do on the purge movies while the psychopaths rome the streets out for blood. This could add another reason to vote or to not vote for a governor and would be a good time. As far as Cops go, Cops should either stay out of the purge entirely or join into the purge as a team of crime fighters. I know it seems a little bit much, how ever there used to be an event that was called the purge and EVERYONE loved it. However for my version of the purge I believe people SHOULD NOT be supplied with crates of guns, but have to pay for the guns themselves as they would in real life. Just a fun idea and it can obviously be tweaked to work better for all players.

there were purges on 5 the good ol times :)

LennieTheLegend likes this
2 minutes ago, Noobious said:

This would be good but not after every restart. Maybe twice in their term, but not every restart please. 

I wanted once per restart because like in the move it is ONE NIGHT PER YEAR, an aslyum year could be viewed as a restart being it happens every few hours. Also giving people who can only play a few hours the opportunity to participate 

Flax likes this

Great way to drive new players away. I'm sure people who can't afford to participate would love to be forced to log off every few hours to avoid being murdered. 

If you want a successful purge event it will have to meet the following criteria

1) It must be optional, players not wishing to participate should not even realize it's happening.  

2) It must not require a player to use their own funds.  

3) It must be infrequent enough that participating every round is reasonable and not tiring or repetitive.  

35 minutes ago, Dpatt711 said:

Great way to drive new players away. I'm sure people who can't afford to participate would love to be forced to log off every few hours to avoid being murdered. 

If you want a successful purge event it will have to meet the following criteria

1) It must be optional, players not wishing to participate should not even realize it's happening.  

2) It must not require a player to use their own funds.  

3) It must be infrequent enough that participating every round is reasonable and not tiring or repetitive.  

None of this makes total sense. If people do not wish to participate it's EASY as driving out of town where a majority of murder will happen. 2) If you do not have the money to participate ( a rook is like 2k ) Then Don't until next restart.  3) How would it get tiring or repetitive, people fight the same cartels, banks, prisons and do it because the fight is different each time. Thank you for your input however !

Big Bird likes this
10 hours ago, LennieTheLegend said:

None of this makes total sense. If people do not wish to participate it's EASY as driving out of town where a majority of murder will happen. 2) If you do not have the money to participate ( a rook is like 2k ) Then Don't until next restart.  3) How would it get tiring or repetitive, people fight the same cartels, banks, prisons and do it because the fight is different each time. Thank you for your input however !

Event participation should never be opt out, if I want to continue fishing in KavaLA without the chance of being RDMED I should be able to do so.

the power of a governor to control such an event it a bit much i think especially since its just seems to be which gang leader has it this week. There was in the past an event that was put on usually in Kavala. it was stopped due to the lethal/bounty clear script not working right. but now that it is working perhaps it could come back.