I can't believe you get to watch such skill for free :)

Just now, Mahdizzle said:

can u teach me how to kill fresh spawns and cops plsssssssssssssssssssss :frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog:

Don't worry I run classes of such high tier tekkers, For only $0.00 you can get your self an awesome lesson from the most high tier player on the whole earth (and mars where pete lives)

I don't understand why all these toxic virgins have to hate on me, It generally gives me a high to see how much you must get bullied to write this amount of shit.

Feel free to reply and act as if I'm completely incorrect OR you could just

1. Stop being a cunt.

2. Get ya cock wet. 

3. GO OUTSIDE!

4. (following up 3.) Go to school and get some decent grades.

5. Stop neglecting your parents and go get a job.

Edited by JaeyBee
Furnie Mack and Flax like this
2 hours ago, JaeyBee said:

I don't understand why all these toxic virgins have to hate on me, It generally gives me a high to see how much you must get bullied to write this amount of shit.

Feel free to reply and act as if I'm completely incorrect OR you could just

1. Stop being a cunt.

2. Get ya cock wet. 

3. GO OUTSIDE!

4. (following up 3.) Go to school and get some decent grades.

5. Stop neglecting your parents and go get a job.

All these "toxic virgins" are hating on you because you seem cocky and and important when your montage was worse than St0rms and you shoot like a kid with parkinsons.

And considering all these "toxic virgins" are relevant in this community, take some hints from them because you and your gang would get destroyed by any kid posting on this thread. stfu 

HardyBxoxo, explicit and Big Bird like this
24 minutes ago, Wubz said:

All these "toxic virgins" are hating on you because you seem cocky and and important when your montage was worse than St0rms and you shoot like a kid with parkinsons.

And considering all these "toxic virgins" are relevant in this community, take some hints from them because you and your gang would get destroyed by any kid posting on this thread. stfu 

Wubz, this is about the truest thing I've seen on here. I might be toxic myself, low key, i don't want to make it known of me, but it's true. Anyone here on the forums in a gang, an organized gang will rek her and her posse.

You keep changing your name to hide the fact that you are the same dumbass who lied about being in Regiment, Bad Blood, Innovative, Serenity, Synergy, etc.

Stop playing and stop spewing cancer on the forums. Just get the fuck out.

If anything, I want compensation from the admins to pay off my medical bills due to the brain cancer that this video gave me.

11 hours ago, explicit said:

You keep changing your name to hide the fact that you are the same dumbass who lied about being in Regiment, Bad Blood, Innovative, Serenity, Synergy, etc.

Stop playing and stop spewing cancer on the forums. Just get the fuck out.

If anything, I want compensation from the admins to pay off my medical bills due to the brain cancer that this video gave me.

he told me he was in instinct aswell

https://gyazo.com/a8477c4547bd8f121daf76b2eaeb8683 just for proof

Edited by Sanik
AndrewFam and HardyBxoxo like this